love-smiley-007.gif

cj2.jpg

C.j.01.jpg

how he looks like today
jap15.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
god bless kuvasz, the only person on UM that likes Ramones besides me! :lol:

the ramones fucking rule:headbang:

a couple years ago i saw the misfits 25th anniversary tour, well, jerry only and a couple other guys. it was not long after joey died. that guy from black flag also played w/ them. i cant remember his name to save my life right now. also marky ramone sat in and beat the skins for a few songs. total kick ass show. i had to throw one of my favorite shirts away because of all the blood that was on it. 99% of it wasnt mine.

Needled24Seven said:
i saw that show as well, and im pretty sure it was last year(not to mention jerry was the only real misfit). anyhow they played a really shitty set. it was hard to even make out the songs. :erk:

when i saw them it was 2000. the set they played in atlanta was great.

thebigyetti said:
the ramones fucking rule:headbang:

a couple years ago i saw the misfits 25th anniversary tour, well, jerry only and a couple other guys. it was not long after joey died. that guy from black flag also played w/ them. i cant remember his name to save my life right now. also marky ramone sat in and beat the skins for a few songs. total kick ass show. i had to throw one of my favorite shirts away because of all the blood that was on it. 99% of it wasnt mine.

:headbang:
I saw Marky playing twice, once with Misfits and Black Flag and once in Rio Grande do Sul at Planeta Atlântida with Tequila Baby :yuk: (fucking garbage). Actually I don't like Misfits, but Ramones and Black Flag rule indeed :D. In the first time, Marky himself gave me permission to meet him after the show. He's a great person. I gave him a necklace with an arab writing. Second time I met him again, but with a hard sacrifice (security men must die).

that guy from black flag also played w/ them. i cant remember his name to save my life right now.

Wich one? Dez Cadena (the black haired one) or Robo (the bald one)?