Your Favorite Underground Bands

I doubt I listen to anything that this board considers "underground". I'll try for the hell of it:

Boreal
Black Forest
Protected Illusion
Wicked Innoncence
Geasa

Imagika
Wyvern (Italy)
Wyvern (Turkey)

And I just heard a band called Dire (or is it Dyer) at the Galaxy last night, opening for Testament, guitarist is pretty fucking sick...

I don't really know what the forum means by underground though. A lot of the music here is underground as in you don't see it on TV or very common on store shelves.

But what is considered underground in USA is thriving here in Scandinavia. :saint:

Gorement
Demigod
God Macabre
Funebre
Demilich
Eternal Darkness
Wombbath
Massacre
Sorcery
Torchure

The Bringer said:
I don't really know what the forum means by underground though. A lot of the music here is underground as in you don't see it on TV or very common on store shelves.

But what is considered underground in USA is thriving here in Scandinavia. :saint:

Once I go there I will buy so many fucking cd's.

I guess it would be reasonable to consider any extreme metal band underground that is not on Relapse, Nucluear Blast, Roadrunner (I mention them only because they have a couple real metal acts on their roster again), Earache, Century Media, Metal Blade, or any other such "major" metal label.

Dies Irae (Nor) amazing classically influenced black metal.
Black Forest (Rus) amazing doom/death with awesome violin work.
Butterfly Temple
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy
Sad Legend

J Mann said:
I doubt I listen to anything that this board considers "underground". I'll try for the hell of it:

Boreal
Black Forest
Protected Illusion
Wicked Innoncence
Geasa

Wicked Innocence is underground times ten. Poor dudes :lol:

You and Ex-Cally are the only people I have seen online that also know them. If WI did not lose 4 out of 5 members after worship they would have not released that crap album opium empire and maybe they could have went somewhere.

The Greys said:
Gorement
Demigod
God Macabre
Funebre
Demilich
Eternal Darkness
Wombbath
Massacre
Sorcery
Torchure
I've heard every band on that list... and own cds from half... you loose