Your favourite alcoholic drinks.

einars

Walking by a wire
Aug 12, 2008
Ventspils, Latvia
Inspired by hauntedinflames post in topic Decay is the Noise I would like you all to share your favourite alcoholic drink / cocktail recipes. As we all know, booze is a vital part of rock music :D Anyway, my list (in no particular order):

Jameson, straight with ice or with apple juice (usually 1:2)
Bushmill's, the same as above.
Jagermeister, on the rocks or with Red Bull and ice.
Beton (Becherovka + tonic water, 1:2)

Sweet thread idea :) Beware though, I like non-manly drinks when I don't drink beer :lol:

Lime Tonic; 4 or 6 cl of Gin, Tonic soda and a bunch of lime for the real taste
Ouzo or Raki, especially turkish yeni raki; The 50% yeni tastes åsome with a bit of water on the top. The drunkenness is very immense though :lol:
White Russian :headbang:
P2; Vanilla Vodka and Apple Sour mixed with fruit soda, or maybe it was sprite? Don't remember

I also do a bunch of fruit cocktails and such on my own, usually something like this;
2 cls of Midori, 2 cls of banana liquor, 2 cls of malibu passion fruit mixed with sprite and orange soda. Add vodka for extra punch.

rum and coke

sailor jerrys (great spiced rum if you like spiced rum, not like that captain morgans shit)
el dorado 15 year aged rum
appleton estate reserve
english harbour rum
also i have been dying to try the mount gay extra old rum, i hear it's amazing

rum and coke, JD and coke

some nice little girly drinks like WKD and bacardi breezers and schnapps

a few lagers and ales

red wine, port and sherry

and liqueurs like baileys, tia maria, kirsch, etc

red wine is naturally great for my italian-ness, but aside from rum, apple martini's are unfortunately very tasty, and I'm usually partial to the occasional white russian

for some reason, I can't get into beer, maybe I just haven't had the right one, but I'm definitely writing some of these drinks you guys are saying down for future reference

Inspired by hauntedinflames post in topic Decay is the Noise I would like you all to share your favourite alcoholic drink / cocktail recipes. As we all know, booze is a vital part of rock music :D Anyway, my list (in no particular order):

Jameson, straight with ice or with apple juice (usually 1:2)
Bushmill's, the same as above.
Jagermeister, on the rocks or with Red Bull and ice.
Beton (Becherovka + tonic water, 1:2)
Which Bushmills do you have? I'm enjoying the 10 year old malt over here, while it's not so good as the 16y, it's still better than the other malts I have.

And you really shouldn't mix it with ice ;)

Lately its been peppermint schnapps with hot chocolate.

Also, Amaretto in Coke, Amaretto by itself, and the good ol' beer, Blue Moon anyone?

Jameson whiskey
Beer that isn't Australian.. or my boyfriends homebrew, he actually makes it really good.
Rose wine with dinner

Lately I have been starting off with cans of Jack Daniels and coke...

Also had a couple of interesting cocktail evenings as I have craploads of liquers and stuff.

I discovered I am allergic to the preservatives in red wine, so that explains why my eyes got totally swollen in the morning after I drank a lot. :( I like it though, it reminds me of sitting at my windowsill watching over the valley when I lived in Hungary.

you all drink sissydrinks.

Beer.. the darker, the better. a good stout every now and then.
and whiskey. preferably laphroaig or jameson 15 Yo. with just a drop of water, or one icecube.

and for true drunkedness, screwdrivers ftw!