Your favourite alcoholic drinks.

Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Guinnes Extra Stout Export, Millers, Corona, Tuborg Gold, Kahru.

Most red wines (cheapo or fancy), white wine when dining on fish.

Jägermeister, white&dark rum - for those extra drunk moments.

And mixes: Rum'n'Coke, Bullhunter, Vodka Redbull, Vanilla Sky, White Russian, White German, Screwdriver

got so many beer of course sambuca ..once i was totally mad about vodka but i've take a bd hangover so i can't smell it anymore!

after i'm totally mad about some cocktails like
Piña Colada
Long Island
Caipriña
Mojito
Chupito
and so many others :D

Originally Posted by hauntedinflames View Post
disaronno is amaretto, an italian liquor, very sweet and strong depending on the bottle

i know it is made in my city zone ...i still prefer limoncello and Liquirice Liquor!!!

._. shit happen ...anyway i still to be able to drink it in a cockatil...and that's not so bad!:mad:

lucky, i was going to try and get back on jack daniels, got to the liquor store, put the bottle in my hand.........................and felt vomit rise:lol:, so i think im done for good sadly:lol:

got some sailor jerrys spiced rum, going to a big city soon to pick up a bottle of mount gay extra old rum :headbang:

also got a 9 piece wine kit (in a wooden box no less) today, anything the wine drinker needs:kickass:

merry christmas everyone, hope you all have a terrific day :)

just got a bottle of mount gay extra old rum, very nice, only 40$ too

almost picked up some disaronno but i was low on money. i'll try it one day though hahaha

i stopped drinking dark rum for a long time, but i think i'm going to get back on that. i had some a week or two ago and it was really nice