Your favourite comedians

blue_fAng

Sep 15, 2011
Ok I was wondering, what comedians do you guys like, those ones that make you laugh every time you hear them that make them your favorite, also which ones are overrated and who are underrated.

I'll start. To me:

Best: Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David.
Overrated: George Carlin and Chris Rock. But it's just me, I just don't find them funny.
Underrated: There are so many, I'll probably post that later.

Louis CK, Carlin and Cosby are the holy trinity for me. I also greatly enjoy Zach Galafianakis (yes, The Hangover, blah blah, but he's an excellent comedian), Patton Oswalt, and David Cross.

Louis CK , Zach Galifianakis, Jimmy carr , bill bailey, tim minchin, ricky gervais...
im forgetting a couple of them but i just cant remember more XD ill try to post them later

Ok I was wondering, what comedians do you guys like, those ones that make you laugh every time you hear them that make them your favorite, also which ones are overrated and who are underrated.

I'll start. To me:

Best: Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David.
Overrated: George Carlin and Chris Rock. But it's just me, I just don't find them funny.
Underrated: There are so many, I'll probably post that later.

When is the one time a white man can say my pals? Chris Rock is pretty funny.

My favorites have to be Louis CK and Greg Giraldo.

If we're talking stand up then I would say Louis CK. No stand up show has made laugh as much as "chewed up". His show "Louie" doesn't make me laugh as much, it's still cool though.
Most of the others I like were already mentioned, I'll just mention a few that weren't, like Jim Jeffries, Anthony Jeselnik and Amy Schumer.

Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Lee Mack (his tv shows are terrible though)

TBH it would be easier to name the comedians I don't like.

Also, curiously, when I was at school all the Chinese guys struggled to understand the concept of stand up.
They were utterly dumbfounded by it.

Favorite: Gabriel Iglesias and a Swedish guy called Magnus Betnér. Oh and deffenely Family Guy if you can count that in!
Overrated: Chris Rock.
Underrated: Can't come up with any in my mind right now.

Louis CK, Marc Maron, Conan, Bill Burr, David Cross, Doug Stanhope, Norm Macdonald, Janeane Garofalo, Pete Holmes, TJ Miller, Kevin Nealon, Greg Giraldo RIP, Jeff Ross, Dana Gould, , Anthony Jeselnik, Amy Schumer, Tig Notaro
And then of course all the more obvious choices, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Seinfeld, Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg, Pryor

Hell yeah, Mitch Hedberg. And Lewis Black. He's just really pissed about shit all the time, as am I. I'll throw in Kevin Smith too. Fat dudes are just funny.