Your favourite comedians

Louis CK , Zach Galifianakis, Jimmy carr , bill bailey, tim minchin, ricky gervais...
im forgetting a couple of them but i just cant remember more XD ill try to post them later

I completely forgot Bill Bailey! Some of his über-British humor sometimes goes over my head, but he's brilliant. He's really invented his own style of standup.

Russell Peters and older Chris Rock. I saw the first 2-3 episodes of Louis CK's show and didn't find it funny at all. Is it worth watching more cause it gets funny later?

Louis CK has had two shows. The first was on HBO and was a fake sitcom and wasn't quite as good. The second is the one that's on right now. Give it a couple of more episodes, but yeah it tends to follow the same formula. I can't imagine why anyone couldn't find it funny hahah.

My favorites have already been mentioned, but I just want to add that while I find Dave Chappelle's standup hilarious, I've seen a lot of clips from Chappelle's show and most of them could only elicit at best a chuckle; it seemed like great ideas let down by kinda predictable execution, mainly that particular type of black-person comedy with random idiotic outbursts like "AWW SKEET SKEET" - and who could forget those two years where everywhere you went you'd here "HOOOWHHHAATTT?!?!?!" "O-K!!!!!!!!!" :yell: Reminds me of this old gem:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave attel
Andy Kaufman
Mitch hedburg
Brian Posehn however it's spelled
Carrot top
Richard Pryor
Kat Williams is fun
Paula poundstone
Ellen degeneres
Louis black
Eddie Murphy
Eddie Izard

Lots I guess

Tig notaro is good

Patton Oswalt
Brian Posehn
Craig Fergusen
Daniel Tosh
Frank Caliendo (whom i've met)
Fred Armisen (as Jens Hannemann)
Flight of the Conchords
Sklar Bros
TJ Miller (God's Cock!)

Most of my favs have already been mentioned, so I will add this guy:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrcDfgTa1hg&feature=plcp&list=FL8Vo8YOx_1glTmf4GP9_8dw[/ame]

Donald Glover

Someone already mentioned him, but I'll second Doug Stanhope. Also, Was fortunate to see George Carlin live twice - both were great comedy shows. Lewis Black was good live - saw him about 6 years ago.

One of my favorite Doug riffs: