Your favourite computer game soundtracks?

MajestikMøøse said:
Full Throttle
Icewind Dale
Morrowind
You know Full Throttle?!! You just won this thread.

Full Throttle = game that got me into metal.

"I know something that would fit under your nose"
"What?"
"The bar"

yeah too bad that game genre died. They had a project to make Full Throttle and Sam & Max sequels but they canceled both last year or 2 years ago.

I was searching for that "The Gone Jackals" CD that was used as the soundtrack forever. I still haven't found it.

but.. hmmm... I'm much more resourceful these days...

Lets look around.

excitebike17ml.jpg

err... there must be something wrong with the samples. Doesn't sound like Full Throttle soundtrack at all.

the first Final Fantasy on Snes had a pretty cool soundtrack, especially when you were closing to the end of the game.

Demilich said:
wtf is this Full Throttle game?

I think the only lucasarts adventures i played were the first 2 Monkey Island games

You are missing out on so much fun
I recommend at least getting Day of the tentacle and Sam and max too

As for soundtracks though, I have no idea.

AsModEe said:
the first Final Fantasy on Snes had a pretty cool soundtrack, especially when you were closing to the end of the game.
hmmm. I like the Final Fantasy soundtracks up until 9, Castlevania Lament of Innocence and Symphony of the Night, Shadow of the Collosus, Zelda, Kirby soundtracks definitely, and Super Mario RPG.

Im a loser.

the above poster's screenname made me think of Perfect Dark, that had a pretty good soundtrack. OH DOnkey Kong 64, and Banjo Kazooie....

The best part of full throttle was sending the box of bunnies over the minefield and subsequently getting drawn and quartered by those motorcycle chicks.

oh, that and beating people up on the mine road.