• Total voters

ggggggu

New Metal Member
Nov 21, 2001
Visit site
Who is your favourite member and why?

Mine would be:

Martin Mendez
He seems to be quite cool fellow and he plays the bass well. I bet he is pretty tough even tho he is not that tall.

Åkerfeldt, Mainly because I don´t know any of them and I consider him the sole member of Opeth, And after all I am an Opeth fan.

Stupid thread...what's the point? Really,i don't see/know...do you prefer your parents,your grand parents,your brother/sister or your boy/girlfriend?
Fuck,it's a real band, not a "competition between members" or something else...Opeth is not like those stupids "Pop Stars","Pop Idols","Star Academy" or the other bullshits for teenagers...you just have to take this band like a band ...

It's not a competition. It's just a way to voice your opinion about your favourite Opeth member. The poll is there just to get some statistics.

Whewwww I'm the only person who voted for Johan! He was such an amazing bass player. (At least I think he was...I always confuse him and Anders)

Yeah, the brave fellows of Opeth are sexy, but I haven't seem 'em dancing like NSync. They all seem to be friendly and nice.

People can be so insecure sometimes...My favorite musician is Mike because all that he has done for the band and music in general. My favorite band member personally is Peter. He took so much time to talk to me and my friend after the San Francisco show that it showed what kind of character he had. Well spoken and extremely nice guy as well as fuckin tall. I notice nobody is even giving reasons and the people they are saying are relatively small compared to Peter or Mike. They hardly contribute anything to the music or band so whats the point of picking them at all? I mean shit how much do you actually know about Mendez or Johan?!!? I haven't seen any interviews with them and its doubtful some of you have ever even seen him(Johan) in person. Has anyone else noticed the string of bullshit?

Mikael is the mastermind of Opeth. The rest are his ensamble. However, I feel that Lopez is kickass.

And no, I am not a fan of N'Sync. Generalizations are for losers.

They all kick ass, but if I had to choose, I would say Mikael because he has those amazing vocals and he writes the cool, yet hard to understand lyrics.

And who is Anders Nordin?