Your favourite Power Quest album in terms of originality.

Your favourite in terms of originality?? =D

• Wings of Forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neverworld

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Magic Never Dies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master of Illusion

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Blood Alliance

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Master of Illusion for sure! (Pending having a copy of Blood Alliance). The album sounded like no other band, it sounded like "Power Quest". You could hear the band's sound evolving from album to album, and this seemed to reach the most unique sound yet.

Neverworld for me, just the sound of it is so original. The lyrics themselves are pretty deep at parts as well. I almost went for Wings of Forever but the lyrics on that are more DragonForce-y and less original in my opinion.

Neverworld for me, just the sound of it is so original. The lyrics themselves are pretty deep at parts as well. I almost went for Wings of Forever but the lyrics on that are more DragonForce-y and less original in my opinion.
I see that you focus on the lyrics perhaps more than on the music itself, which isn't the point of the poll(the point is to vote for the one that is musically the most original, not for the one that is lyrically the most original). there's nothing wrong with judging it lyrically, though. just telling you the point.

You never specified lyrics or music, chill out man! If there's nothing wrong with judging it lyrically anyway, no harm done :lol: Lyrics and music both play a part in originality.

You never specified lyrics or music, chill out man! If there's nothing wrong with judging it lyrically anyway, no harm done :lol: Lyrics and music both play a part in originality.
I think that you need to chill out more than I do dude.

Originality is just as much about lyrics as it is about music, it's up to each person to decide what to judge on. I go for both.

Originality is just as much about lyrics as it is about music, it's up to each person to decide what to judge on. I go for both.
Sure dude, it's just that I made this poll more for judging it by the music than the words(lyrics) in the songs. I personally pay more attention to the music than the words(lyrics) in songs.....that is just me though, but everybody can judge it the wway they want to.