Your Favourite Tracks From 'Master of Illusion'

What are your favourite tracks from 'Master of Illusion'?

• Cemetary Gates

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Human Machine

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Civilised?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Kings of Eternity

• Master of Illusion

• The Vigil

• Save the World

• Hearts and Voices

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I Don't Believe In Friends Forever

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Never Again

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reckoning Day (Japanese Bonus)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2008
Abingdon, UK
I realise this may be pointless but i thought it would be cool to start a poll for this. As it is impossible to choose just one, this is a multiple choice poll.
Have fun voting :Spin:

I voted for my current three favourite tracks, which are all next to each other lol. 'Master of Illusion', 'The Vigil' and 'Save The World' but the rest of the album is brilliant as well!!!

with my current feelings towards the album it's impossible for me to pick 1, 2 or even 3 tracks

so I just went for the lot (minus the bonus track as I've just got the UK edition)

Don't see the point in voting for more than one song on a poll like this, but out of the lot I picked Kings of Eternity... epic !

Don't see the point in voting for more than one song on a poll like this, but out of the lot I picked Kings of Eternity... epic !

I can see the point in voting for a couple, but voting for them all just defeats the object, makes no difference to the voting whatsoever.

I went for 'Human Machine' and 'I Don't Believe in Friends Forever'.

Wonder if this poll will have any influence on tracks played live. Probably not :p Do you have any idea which ones you want to/don't want to play live Steve?

I suppose voting for two is OK, but anything more than that and I'm not sure there's a point of being a poll. But oh well, to each their own and all that :D

As far as songs being played live goes... I love every song on the album, so honestly, I wouldn't be disappointed with anything that was played. I think Cemetary Gates and Human Machine are probably certs... Civilised? is a maybe, Kings of Eternity is again surely a must... Master of Illusion I imagine is also almost certain to get played... Vigil, Save the World, Hearts and Voices, I don't Believe in Friends Forever are potential but I imagine not certainties, and I can imagine Never Again as maybe a song to end the set with...

Ah forget it, just play the whole damn album! :D

I voted for my current three favourite tracks, which are all next to each other lol.
Same here...they would be Kings Of Eternity, Master Of Illusion, and The Vigil. Hearts and Voices is great too, the chorus is so good, it reminds me of some older band with great vocal harmonies, like Yes or Boston.

BTW, after looking at the booklet, I realized I made an error...in the chorus of Civilised?, I thought "can't rewind" was "countrywide" :lol: