Your Favourite Tracks From 'Master of Illusion'

What are your favourite tracks from 'Master of Illusion'?

• Cemetary Gates

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Human Machine

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Civilised?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Kings of Eternity

• Master of Illusion

• The Vigil

• Save the World

• Hearts and Voices

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I Don't Believe In Friends Forever

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Never Again

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reckoning Day (Japanese Bonus)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
iced dog said:
BTW, after looking at the booklet, I realized I made an error...in the chorus of Civilised?, I thought "can't rewind" was "countrywide"
It isn't?? :lol: i thought the same until you said

Damn I thought the same thing but then thought there's no way it can be that, it doesn't make sense... took about an hour of nonstop playing before it finally clicked... I felt so proud that I didn't have to refer to the booklet :D

Damn I thought the same thing but then thought there's no way it can be that, it doesn't make sense... took about an hour of nonstop playing before it finally clicked... I felt so proud that I didn't have to refer to the booklet :D

:lol: I've thought it was 'can't rewind' since I first heard it. I'm listening again now to see if it does sound like countrywide. I can see how it may have confused some :D

HA!

Another bump from the vaults. :saint:

I've had alot of time to think on this. ;)

My favourite tracks from MOI are all of them except Cemetery Gates, Hearts and Voices, and I Don't Believe In Friends Forever, with Never Again probably my most favourite from the album though. :Smokedev:

The Vigil, absolutely great song, very well made. All of the songs are amazing though, but I had to pick one! eheheheh....

I chose Cemetary Gates, Kings Of Eternity, Master Of Illusion, The Vigil, and Never Again. I guess it's where I'm such a fan of happier, melodic power metal in comparison to the darker tracks like "Civilized?".

When Steve first gave me a copy of this album it was the first tracks that stood out initially. After many listens though it was Save The World that really grabbed me. The guitar solo in that song is just incredible, gets me air guitaring every time!

Love playing Human Machine in rehearsals though, it just has such a cool groove.

You know guys, Cemetery Gates was the very first PQ song that I've heard and the excitement that I had when I first heard it was intense.

At first it was Master of Illusion, but over the years it's become Cemetery Gates.

At first it was Master of Illusion, but over the years it's become Cemetery Gates.

ah, other way round here. was Cemetery Gates, but would now be MoI (that keyboard riff half way through... amazing)

also, it doesn't feel like 3 years since Master of Illusion was released! I feel old now...