YOUR FEEDBACK on the VIDEO and SOUND Broadcast

The sound was exceptional, really good and clear. The video was pretty good also, the only complaint was during interviews you couldn't see the people.

Lance,

I was listening to the live feed from KWTF during your latest extravaganza....the sound was great!!!! How lucky to have the calibur bands playing that were there; as well as the calibur of folks from KWTF there to bring it to me back here in Texas on my ass kickin' stereo here at home!!!! How cool is that???????

I as well as many others I am sure, are looking forward to hearing this again and again.....when will we be hearing this "Fest" of rock again? .....it has already taken too long.....I keep tuning into KWTF hoping to re-hear my favorite parts of the show and so far nada!!!

Will it be soon?....

I am an older metalhead that was part of the actual creation phase of metal...I had to play gigs with punk bands back in the day to get my metal out there...circa 1975 -85.....now you puppies have this new technology to do what you did this last week and you are not sharing....don't hide divide Lance...I loved the show!!!!!!!

Thanks,

-Ron Dadey

P.S. All of you metalheads come and check out some "old school"

http://www.myspace.com/badappleproductions

Ah, the video and audio broadcasting were awesome! It was great to have a chance to hear the show, and the video feed made it feel like I wasn't missing out! It was real easy to get both the audio and video working which is always a plus. Sometimes these things are so complicated and require sign-ups, but KWTF really did a great job with making both audio and video very accessible. Thank you so much for having this available for those of us who couldn't make the trip but wanted to see the show! :headbang: