Your gear?

Ekofu

Already hated.
Don't know if there was already a thread about this, I searched but no luck >.>

Anyways, show off your gear..

My main guitar is an ESP/LTD EX-400, completely stock.

CoB-Ripoff guitar is an Ibanez RG230 DX, Both pickups removed and replaced with one EMG-HZ H4 pickup in the bridge position. Other modifications include a sawed off lower horn :loco: and a FUCK YOU! sticker ;p

Acoustics- Takamine G124 Classical Acoustic. & Martin DX1 Acoustic.

Amps/Effects- B-52 ST-412 Cabinet (4x12 Celestion Vintage 30's)
Digitech Grunge pedal. Digitech RP200 Processor. Crate Powerblock.

Etc.- Elixir strings (My hands sweat alot and I end up with coroded strings)
Star Picks.

Lol, fun.

I don't got a lot of stuff, my principal keyboard is a Juno-D (Because Joonas is my hero) and 2-3 other cheap keyboard. I got Peavey amplificator and Peavey speaker, something like 100wtts. I got some 4-6 tracks mixer and MIDI stuff. I'm actually recording throught a mic cause my prehistorical computer is slowly dying and can't be associated with a new audio card. I got a cheap guitar too and some other no-use instrument. I might post a pic of my closet, it's the funniest [studio] ever :p

A Peavey Studio Pro(65 watt), Ibanez RG6CSD1, Fender Mustang US '77 ('76??), Yamaha Pacifica, Legend Strat copy, EHX Small Clone, EHX Big Muff, Dunlop Crybaby, Mandoline , 3 acoustic guitars (nylon & steel), Laney LH R (?? dunno ?? ) 50 Watt tube amp + Box
And a drumset and a cheap bass in my cellar :p

Some pics (though you dont see it all and the box is also covered)

bild009ra0.jpg

img9525iy2.jpg

I don't have any pics of my gear, so i'll just post links from websites.

ibanez20jem207vwtyt3.jpg

IBATB25R.jpg

Then some random stuff.

Ibanez-Gio 5string, with a Crate BT-100 100 watt amp, Shity Traynor Bassmate 10 watt wamp for practising in my room, Boss bass overdrive and Dunlop bass Wah pedals.

Esp LTD F-50 (With broken pickups!), Korg K61 midi keyboard. And since my brother had to move all his stuff into my house while he is away, a shitty fender starter kit and steel acoustic :p.

New bass coming by end of summer.

viper-50_BLK.jpg

mg15dfxfeature.jpg

Then I use several picks: ESP and Dunlop (With different shapes, sizes and thickness). I preffer the Dunlop's, and I don't like huge pics, I like them small and not very thin.