Your gear?

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1004.jpg

Kramer Striker 400ST
Jackson RR3
Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack

http://underdestruction.dmusic.com/pictures :D

I got a Marshall 80watt 212 combo and a Line 6 Spider II, hopefully getting an ENGL Fireball (or Peavey 5150/6505) soon. I use JAZZ III picks

I actually tried the Fireball today at my local guitarshop, it was awesome! Too bad they didn't have any decent guitars to try it with, so i had to play a Fender (by decent i mean ibanez). I had been wanting to try one when i heard necrophagist used them for their recordings.

Powerball is the more expensive one, right? What's the main difference in them?

The Powerball isn't the more expensive version of the Fireball, it's another amp. But that's just my opinion.. Some guys say that the PB is the better version of the FB.

And my gear... I have an ESP/Edwards E-AL-120 Sawtooth, a Valencia acoustic, ENGL Screamer, Johnson 10W amp, Dunlop Jazz 3's, Ibanez Heavy 1000's and Skull Strings, .10-.52. I'll post some pics soon. I took about 70 pics of my Sawtooth a few days ago.. :D

^is right.

The Powerball has more setting possibilities: 2x2 channels (clean/crunch gain/veryhigain), special bottom and depth punch possibilities etc.

The sound is NOT the same. Some people say, that the fireball-distortion is more dirty, the powerball-distortion is more "round".

Whatever, Powerball is 1500 Euro, Fireball is 900 (ca.).

as promised:

P1010196.jpg

ENGL Powerball v.2
ENGL Vintage V30 4x12
Ibanez RG CTVWB (Prestige Series)... it's limited.
Yamaha RG 72I or sth. (a good guitar for 500 EUR, if someone finds it in the internet, please Post! I can't find any player who has it)
Epiphone Masterbilt DR500RA
Morley Bad Horsie 2 WahWah (Vai Signature)
Giuliani Western guitar (shit, lies on top of the PB)
Nylonstring guitar (shit, stands beneath the PB)

P1010198.jpg

my main guitar

P1010199.jpg

my backup and first e-guitar

P1010184.jpg

my main acoustic. I'm proud of it, because I got it new from ebay for 600 bucks instead of 1200 :)

I didn't take pics of the random stuff like FCB1010 Midi Footcontroller, Behringer V-Amp for recording, Shure SM-57 for recording...

The Powerball isn't the more expensive version of the Fireball, it's another amp. But that's just my opinion.. Some guys say that the PB is the better version of the FB.

And my gear... I have an ESP/Edwards E-AL-120 Sawtooth, a Valencia acoustic, ENGL Screamer, Johnson 10W amp, Dunlop Jazz 3's, Ibanez Heavy 1000's and Skull Strings, .10-.52. I'll post some pics soon. I took about 70 pics of my Sawtooth a few days ago.. :D

I didn't say it was another version, i asked which one of the two was the most expensive one :lol:

The Powerball has more setting possibilities: 2x2 channels (clean/crunch gain/veryhigain), special bottom and depth punch possibilities etc.

The sound is NOT the same. Some people say, that the fireball-distortion is more dirty, the powerball-distortion is more "round".

Kewl, i'll look into it when/if i'm gonna get one.

Ibanez RG320FM AM
not very cool or expensive but the colour rocks :)))))))))

nothing to say about my keyboard... it's so poor that isn't even regarded between the musicists (( even though it's my main instrument

(ok, it's Yamaha DGX-200... but I'm going to buy a Korg soon)