Your Metal Knowledge needed.

redgecko1

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hey guys...I'm not a regular by any means, but there is a song that I'm trying to find, but I am at a loss. So who better to ask than the experts that breathe this stuff daily?

The Fat: I saw a video on youtube. I'm sure to get lots of flack for this but it was a Jillian micheals tribute video. :guh:

HOWEVER! Let me mentally finish...! From the :12 to about the :19 second mark of the video there is a song that sounds a lot like industrial metal. I really wish I knew what it was. I'm suspecting it might have been KMDFM. But I doubt it...The owner of the video doesn't know, and I have no more leads.

So here is the skinny: You find the name of the song, and if it is confirmed as the correct one. You get $10 dollars! That's right TEN-WHOLE-BUCKAROOS! Confirmed of course. I'll post on here as soon as the song is found, and then I'll PM the person were I can send you your money. No catch, no B.S. Find me the song and you got your money.

Thank you in advance oh metal gods! I praise your knowledge :worship:

Here is the link(remember its from seconds :12 to :19 you don't have to listen to the whole F*n video):

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its cryptic...Sorry. I'm just interested to hear the rest of the song. Thanks for those that tried. :)