Your next holidays

:lol:

I agree with Trona here, the beat generation is passé, never really captured my imagination either. Just like the hippies. Boring stuff, you have to read them only cause they're in the canon.

nomana-nuniyan said:
I'm just not (and never will be) half the woman that he is.

Hehe, I really like the way this sentence sounds.

manwoman.jpg

nomana-nuniyan said:
I have read Kerouac and Ginsberg.

I don't like Jack Kerouac or Alan Ginsberg.. I find them regressive at best. Disturbingly ignorant at best of best. Followers and promoters of conformity of American thought in the guise of american rejection of american thinking conformity, that all that spells american pseudo-liberal-hypocrisy thought, is based on. The founders of new-age-ism. I abhor them both with an unrestrained passion. I.E. They disgust me no end. I would vomit all over their best duds and faces.

:puke:<--- *vomit*

:mad:

nomana-nuniyan said:
I have read Kerouac and Ginsberg.

I don't like Jack Kerouac or Alan Ginsberg.. I find them regressive at best. Disturbingly ignorant at best of best. Followers and promoters of conformity of American thought in the guise of american rejection of american thinking conformity, that all that spells american pseudo-liberal-hypocrisy thought, is based on. The founders of new-age-ism. I abhor them both with an unrestrained passion. I.E. They disgust me no end. I would vomit all over their best duds and faces.

:puke:<--- *vomit*
f96450u4ow2.jpg

_36614803_peteanddud300.jpg