"YOUR ONTARIO TOWN IS A BURIAL GROUND" Longsleeve shirts now shipping!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
March1stToronto.jpg

It's still hot now, but soon it will get cold, again.

Due to popular demand, the "YOUR ONTARIO TOWN IS A BURIAL GROUND" / Ontario Coat of Arms design is back, and in longsleeve!!!

OntarioShirts_001.jpg

(please note: the new shirts are the same design as the t-shirts above, but in LONGSLEEVE!)

YOTIABG.JPG

If you order now, a brand new WoY long sleeve will arrive in your mailbox just in time for fall (especially to those in the USA where shipping can be mysteriously slow!).

Sizes:
Medium
Large
XL
XXL (only a few, so please act fast if you want one!)

Please send $35* (check, money order, or well hidden cash) to:

David Gold / Woods of Ypres
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, On, Canada
P6B 2W7

Or paypal directly to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

*As always, shipping is included (which can be expensive for a longsleever).

Within Canada, send $35 CAD funds.
If in the USA, send $35 USD funds.
If in Europe, 25 Euros also accepted.
Elsewhere, please choose from above! :)

See you in the mail! Thanks guys!

David Gold - \w/ :kickass:

Save me a Large... payday is August 15th! m/

Done!

any idea on time it takes to get a shirt to maine?
i know when i ordered pots a few years back it got here pretty damn quick.

For a longsleeve, maybe 2 weeks.

I just want to know if there are any copies of Woods I left, and any large long sleeves?

Both 'Woods 1' and Large long sleeves are in stock!

See you in the mail! Thanks!

DG - \w/

I hope you have some of these in Calgary. I will be raiding your merch table with a vengeance! Two more of my buddies from Victoria might be coming along as well!!!

Joel

I hope you have some of these in Calgary. I will be raiding your merch table with a vengeance! Two more of my buddies from Victoria might be coming along as well!!!

Joel

Right on man! Or, you can order ahead of time and wear it to the show! :) That'd be one less longsleever in the merch box we take on the plane.

So I wore the long sleeve to a Tyr/Hollenthon/Svartsot/Alestorm concert last night, and the shirt was a hit! I think I had 15 people come up to and tell me how cool the shirt, and especially the logo was! Oh, and then they´d ask what it said. Most would say 'Woods...ehh?' :)