Your Opinion Please

soul4asecond

Twat Twam Asi
Nov 15, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.terorized.com
this is the first cover I made.. it's only the other side of the booklet and I'd love to hear your opinions about it :)

booklet_back.jpg

thanx :)

yeah it's my first design.. altough I've been wanting to do one for a long time.. I've been mostly doing webstuff before this so the leap wasn't that big. This got me another job too which was great.. now I just have to do the rest of this booklet and the back cover :)

1996 if I'm not mistaken. It's actually the only Psychotic Waltz CD I own... and the story of how I got it is pretty interesting. There was a band who sent it to me and said "We want a cover artwork in the vain of this" :)

So congratulations Travis.. even your first one was impressing people ;)

damn that's great!!
now I'm ashamed of mine :p

well I have one cover (and whole booklet) released for the 4th album of Asgaroth...
tomorrow I'll do some scans of the final stuff and post it here...just in case some of you are curios :D and if not, you'll have to face it anyway :lol:
but I promiss to keep it little :)

Hey, that would be cool! if we could turn this forum into some sort of post-holcaust-neo-apocaliptic pseudo "show-your-art-for-crits-forum".

I mean if the moderators and Travis dont mind, of course.

FatherVic: Post it! Im curious!

uhmmm well now that you say....you're right....if wendy and travis don't mind I'll do it...so we could use this thread for that :)
what do you think trav/wen??

well here's the stuff long ago I promissed...I'm sorry it took me so long, but hey! I didn't won the last year World Laziest Ass prize by luck!!!!
the only thing I would comment on this is that I've scanned the booklet directly since finding the cd where that's recorded and reducing to a decent size from the original was much more hassling than just scanning the booklet!
none of the writting (lyrics, titles, logos) there are mine, I just gave the images and they put the rest on....

pics are about 30 k's or so....but quite small though...
hope you don't find them really lame :rolleyes:

Attachments

• asg1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 35
3/4

btw: this was the fourth album of the Spanish band Asgaroth...
started as a Black Metal band but now are more Strange Metal to me!

Attachments

• asg3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 33
and the fourth and the last one.....sorry to the ones who didn't really care and thanx for the ones who made the effort to take a look to the pages :)
(there are two pages who are not here, one is a pic of the band and the other was retouched and I don't really like the final shot of it)

and of course I had to reduce them since 30 k's was too much for this, so quality is quite bad...

fathervic (naughty poster ;) )