Your Opinion Please

I must say that all the work I 've seen here has been great.

Soul4asecond - absolutly great start
and Father - that's a great layout and reminds me of a combination of the work of Mr.Smith and also of NIcklas Sundin (Dark Tranquility).

Props to both of you.NOw If I had a 1/4 of your talents.

well i didnt know i was actually posting messages among such great artists. guys "you make me hate myself" (originally from type o negative - "i know you're fucking someone else")...keep up the great work and please include some wallpaper images so that your fans -like me- can use them on my windows, right?:worship:

Oh I feel so flattered....thanx really...this means a lot heheehe :cry: sniff! (damn, you made my day guys....)

@Imperilled: well my main influences come from them both. I started with Sundin's influence since (as I'm a BIG DT fan) I watched his art first. Then I come to interest in such an art and found T. Smith...so if once I was monotheistic I became polytheistic ;)

fathervic ( :hotjump: )

I can't say I blame you you picked to of the best I've ever seen to be influenced by.

I personally am getting into photography and different editing techniques all because of the power of both thier works.I've recently been doing fliers for my band and any band down here in Az just to get more fimiliar with photoshop.All these bands think I'm10 really nice because of it.In truth I'm using them for experience...

**Warning.. shameless plug** :) ... but maybe it's ok in this thread?

Just wanted to let you know that my new website has opened...
www.progart.com
You can find new artwork for Arjen Lucassens Star One, Ricocher, Metaconciencia, Mind's Eye etc.

Hope you will like it.

/Mattias