Your own band?

yea im in a band named emblamed (u can see the logo in my sig, courtesy of SculptedCold :loco: ). we're gonna be putting a demo together next month, and ill get some songs up on the net right away.

I'm in a band... We started about 2 months ago. We call ourselves "Nightmare Symphony" but are contemplating a change to "Ogma." We have no demos, but we do have a few rehearsal tapes.

P.S Any input on names is welcome :p

I write music (not technically in a band ;)), there are links to songs in my sig, and if you click on my logo below, you'll be taken to my crappy site. Dunno if I meet your criterea for being 'decent' though ;)
The MP3s are low quality, I'm entering the studio in 2 weeks, so better stuff will be along in a while ;)

Oh, and it's doom metal :D

I've a band going to be called "Thy Withering". We play some kinda doom with prog and also jazz, death and black metal influences.
I write the whole music myself except from the lyrics, which the other guitarist writes.
I was trying to find members for a band for about 4 years now.....and finally I can say I'm proud that we're all very talented musicians and fit very well.
From the beginning we tried to get our own sound and tried to create our own kind of music...perhaps I'll post a song when the recordings are finished.

I play rythym guitar in a band called Third Degree Burnt. We're only together a few months and we're having trouble finding a suitable singer.

Hopefully we'll be gigging by Christmas. No webpage to put tracks on at the moment. Too busy in work to design the page.

my band = shitty,
it started out as a great metal band
then the songs became simpler and simpler, it fucking pisses me off, the singer and drummer and rhytm (im lead \m/) all started going nu-metal, me and the bass player the only ones that are any good, we want to do some good metal, but they always like "nah man lets do this" it pisses me off, hey
had to vent my frustration somewhere:d i think im gonan quite with the bass player and make some good music

Well I'm in December's Silence. We've been calleding ourself black/doom metal heh. Basically throw Opeth, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Dark Tranquility, Anathema, and My Dying Bride in a blender and throw some random spoot in there. "Of Tears and Twilight" is the semi-decent recording we've got online, you can check it out at our mp3.com site here: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/468/decembers_silence.html

It was recorded in a room in a basement with two condenser mics at opposite ends into Pro Tools, thats all. We'd also been playing for hours at that point and were all zonked out, it's mostly noticible in the, heh, vocals.

We've also got "Withered" and a song called "Nevermore Within" recorded but not uploaded. The version of Withered on that site is ancient, before I joined the band, recorded on a walkman if I remember right.

Our newly written stuff is infinately better than the above though. I've got a MIDI of my most recent writing here: http://pd0x.tripod.com/work.html it's a MIDI and therefore will sound like it, but it's got drums and all the guitars. Tab is avail at that link too :)

Oooh, gotta show off the logo :) It was drawn by Christophe Szpajdel, of black metal fame. He's done work for Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Enthoned, Old Man's Child, Covenant, etc.. I did all the rest of the graphics in the image.

titlelogo.jfg

I'm in several high school bands. Two different schools. We don't play any of our own stuff.. cause they don't like what I write..

Exanimus <--Mah best ^.^
No Breaks
Frozen Hell
Skrap Metyl
The Shane and Kevin Show!