Your stereo system (model, pics, features...)

Nov 26, 2005
Italy
I think it could be an interesting thread, at least for music lovers like us. This is a thread where we can talk in general about our stereo systems, post pics, details, brand... And also about portable devices (Ipod/mp3/mp4).

Here's mine: http://www.philips.it/c/prodotti-audio/heritage-audio-dome-tweeter-in-seta-da-100-w-mcm772_12/prd/

All details in the link. Sorry, it's all in Italian, the philips.COM website does not work here. Anyway you just have to go to the international (or your location's) Philips site and look for the model MCM772/12.

I don't own mp3 or mp4 devices, although I'm thinking to buy one.

SP-LO-X530.jpg

You don't know certain past facts happened between me and him. He has some reasons to be in anger with me (anyway I never attacked directly HIM, I attacked another person, for a MISUNDERSTANDING of a message of his and after that I APOLOGISED, publicly and also privately), make me fool and BELIEVE I am nazi. I WAS nazi (and stupid) for some years, but people can change, ideals can change, and moral values too.

I have what Pess has for computer speakers.

As for my other setup I have

sony-ps-lx300usb-turntable-usb.jpg

9693507_ra.jpg

sony_ss_f6000.jpg

The speakers should be here by Monday.

So there, fuck off. What the fuck do you have against me, christian pessimist of my dick? I can guess: you think I'm nazi. Or nazi-idiot. Or both things. Anyway I agree about one thing: nazis are (and were) idiot.

Piss off, satanic optimmist of my ass. You're overreacting so much, you kinda remind me of my aunt (she has a sexy dauther though, I'd like to tap that, but she's 14). I doubt any homosexual ever raped you because if someone says hello to you, you automatically analyze it as sexual harassement and utter form of hate towards you. :lol:

EDIT: Nice thread about speakers BTW. I use Sennheiser headphones but I got an offer few days back to buy cheap 2x350W stage repros so I will probably buy that. But then again, the whole money thing.

EDIT2: Active.

I'm using this:

str-dg820-lg-thumb.jpg

Here are the specs:
110 watts of power per channel
Support for 1080/60p and 1080/24p True Cinema video signal pass-through
4 HDMI inputs
Support for Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, dts High Resolution Audio and dts HD Master Audio
Supports x.v.Color™ technology (xvYCC)
Video upscales to 1080p via HDMI
Icon driven menu system
Sony Digital Media Port
Upgraded Portable Audio Enhancer technology
XM Connect-and-Play ready with 5.1 Neural Surround Sound
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration (DCAC)

Polk Audio Speakers:

41q1XgBOwjL.jpg

Specs: http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/specs/recent/rm6750/

Anyways, I fucking love my setup it's loud as shit when I blast some metal & video gaming sounds fucking boss aswell!

Currently listening to a Live Destruction album and it sounds fucking great :kickass:

So there, fuck off. What the fuck do you have against me, christian pessimist of my dick? I can guess: you think I'm nazi. Or nazi-idiot. Or both things. Anyway I agree about one thing: nazis are (and were) idiot.

You don't know certain past facts happened between me and him. He has some reasons to be in anger with me (anyway I never attacked directly HIM, I attacked another person, for a MISUNDERSTANDING of a message of his and after that I APOLOGISED, publicly and also privately), make me fool and BELIEVE I am nazi. I WAS nazi (and stupid) for some years, but people can change, ideals can change, and moral values too.

I don't even know/remember who the hell you are :lol:

Over-react much? I guess you don't know how to take smart-ass comments!