Your stereo system (model, pics, features...)

IMG_1682.jpg

Do you have anything else in the room? :tickled:

As soon as I get out of the army and have an apartment, im going to own an amazingly expensive sound system. Can't wait.

My stuff (very shitty)

My headphones (PC).... they suck so bad :bah:
f1274345205968.jpg

http://www.geniusnet.com/wSite/ct?xItem=16654&ctNode=145&mp=1

My CD player, just average on its own but pretty good with earphones

MDX-452USB.jpg

http://sanyo.com.ar/site/productos/radiograbadores/MDX-452USB.php

My MP3 players

The good one, 2 GB (I broke the audio plug, but it can be fixed). I still use those earphones (the best between the cheaper ones of that brand).

sa2325_02_tlf_.jpg

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=en&scy=gb&ctn=SA2325/02

The cheaper one. 4 GB (I use that one now). The sound is worse, but it has more functions + mini USB port

mp3_inifinity.png

http://www.stromberg-carlson.com.ar/productos/mp3/infinity-2gb.php

:yow: WTF OMG you discovered me! :lol: My true-grim-pure metalhead reputation has gone fuck :(

Your first reply before this edit was something about my intuition failing in your case so I'm gonna reply to that and say that I only know you from being on this board so my information about you is limited and thus most probably not correct. You take things here way too seriously.

for my laptop I have
Creative+Labs+Inspire+T10-126-3-126088.jpg
Creative Lab's T10 speakers

They are neither bad nor especially good.

My stereo:

Turntable: Dual CS 503-1 with an Ortofon OMB 10 cartridge
4642231803_2a35414c46.jpg

that's not mine it's just a picture of the exact same model with a different cartridge. It's a decent turntable, it is an actual hifi one, just entry level hifi.

Phono amp: a really shit one sadly

CD player: Cambridge Audio 340c
1293645489.jpg

Not too bad, I had an 80s sony CD player as well but it started acting up so it's just a door stop now.

Amp:
Cambridge Audio Azure 340a se
cambridge%20azur%20340.jpg

A decent enough amp, it's certainly loud enough and bullet proof. If I play a cd at full volume with the window open, it can be heard at the bottom of the street 11 houses down.

speakers:

Cambridge Audio S30s
Cambridge-Audio-S30-speakers.jpg

none of the pics are of my specific stuff, just other people's pics of the same model.

No pics of my own setup (don't have my camera) but I'm rockin the following gear:

Technics SL-1500:
Technics_SL1500_1.jpg

Sony TA-F4A amp:
Sony_TA-F4A_integrated.JPG

both late 70s. Also got a Marantz tape deck and CD player, late 80s, (part of the same system as the GODAWFUL auto turntable I used to have), Also some Mordaunt Short speakers i cant find any pics of which are quite good, fairly old also.

Also might be getting this ridiculous tape deck soon:
36618482.jpg

HAIL OLDSKOOL

Woohoo, my record setup is all put together! Listening to Ample Destruction right now on it, it's glorious.

Your first reply before this edit was something about my intuition failing in your case so I'm gonna reply to that and say that I only know you from being on this board so my information about you is limited and thus most probably not correct. You take things here way too seriously.

Yeah, I before said your intuition fails about me, but it looked a too serious answer, then I decided to edit my post. Anyway it's true I take things too seriously: it's a defect of mine, I have no humour sense.

@SentinelSlain and Nightmare Heaven: fucking nice record player!

_B_83q7wCGk___KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks_BKe6mqm5z____1.JPG

I use this badboy around my room when I am doing things that make it difficult to be wearing headphones plugged into my computer.

As for my turntable. We have some cheap thing I bought my dad a couple years back. It spins a hair too fast and I can't adjust it. It's hardly noticable though. I've got it running through a 5 speaker Pioneer surround sound system with some random Kenwood reciever. Shit sounds good.

Some nice systems in this thread:
I run NAD C 325BEE amp along with an NAD C525BEE cd player and a Dennon DP-29J turntable on B&W 600 series speakers.
NAD-C525BEE-CD-Player-and-NAD-C325BEE-Integrated-Amplifier-0.jpg
\
denon-dp-200usb-vinyl-to-mp3-turntable.jpg

350__1_233.jpg