Your stereo system (model, pics, features...)

Yeah this NAD system seemed to get excellent reviews regarding price(still cost me a few grand) versus quality and it's certainly done the job for me,I got it after my old Denon micro system shit itself.This time I wanted something bigger and better so I went with this and I was able to get it on a 24 month interest free type deal of monthly payments.It was the only way I could afford to get some quality gear.It seems with sound systems you get what you pay for and good quality stuff lasts for ages too,just look at that Marantz gear,still going strong.Yeah I love it and my next system will be bigger and better than this one,whenever that is,in a few years maybe?

87375.jpg

I have two Pioneer CDJ100s and a DJM300 mixer running through an old rackmountable Sansui amp with a couple of sets of vintage 5 way speakers in different rooms.

So I was thinking about buying a new stereo for my truck with an aux in so I can use an mp3 player but thought about those mp3 players that use FM radio to transmit. Anyone have any experience with them? How is the sound quality? Is there much competition for FM space, IE bleed over with other people using the devices?

Computer speakers: Harmon Kardon Champagne Series

41ZYC5CTYFL.jpg

and Altec Lansing VS4221

41XDM2QRHML.jpg

Bedroom: older Sharp all-in-one. Actually sounds pretty good.

P2050043.jpg

Living Room: Sharp micro-system I just use if I'm streaming music from cable or a a 2 channel movie receiver if I'm too lazy to go downstairs.

P2050042.jpg

Office: Fully restored Elac Miracord turntable (Black Pearl cartridge) with a Pioneer receiver. The speakers are Sansui ones my father brought back from Japan many years ago but the sound was really bad so I had the guts ripped and replaced with Dynaudio drivers. They sound massive. Also have a Quadrophonic amp and some more smaller Sansui speakers for it but they all need work so they're stashed. Also connected is a Denon CD player.

P2050024.jpg

P2050037.jpg

P2050039.jpg

Downstairs: Denon AVR, Teac 5 CD changer, Teac dual cassette player, JBL Northridge series 7.1 system. Also have a couple of shitty Bose ones (not pictured) on the other side of the wall in the exercise area. The four side and real channels not pictured. My apologies for the horrible pictures. It's nearly impossible to get a good picture down there because of the lighting and my bad photography skills not to mention it looks like I have water spots under the lens. The room is not nearly as desolate as it looks (I had to lean back over the couch to bring the fronts into the frame) and the color in the pictures is way off.

P2050029.jpg

P2060054.jpg

just bought this from newegg for $299
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-VSX-1021-K-Theater-Receiver-Glossy/dp/B004M8RPBI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321206829&sr=8-1[/ame]

Will slowely get speakers for it. Because im not rich. What brand do you guys recomend? Will probably get the center speaker first.

I have some $40 Creative speakers for my computer, and a much older Logitech 5.1 (of which i only have 2.1 left) that glitches out sometimes, and that's about it. I'm a baller.