Your top five:the most beautiful/crushing choruses

Haha, their 2 bestest songs i.m.o.

I actually don't like those songs too much either. Best of You,Times Like These and The Pretender are my choises for the top FF songs.:)

And Divatkreació Kotiteollisuus has ''Satu Peikoista'':rolleyes:
Maybe they are a bit redneckish... But still.

Yeah and Satu peikoista is probably the only song on to which Hynynen didn't make lyrics :D I don't want to sound offensive at you Jesse and Shapeless but it just so fucking dull to make the same record again and again. Okay, the same song again and again would be a better description :erk:

Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond
Nevermore - Born
Katatonia - Will I Arrive
Dalriada - Tozhozo
Dalriada - Taltosenek

Divatkreació;6642194 said:
Yeah and Satu peikoista is probably the only song on to which Hynynen didn't make lyrics :D I don't want to sound offensive at you Jesse and Shapeless but it just so fucking dull to make the same record again and again. Okay, the same song again and again would be a better description :erk:

Pöh:mad:, tarkemmin kun kuuntelee niin huomaa kaikkia pieniä yksityiskohtia niitten musas mikä on osittain aika mindblowing. Mäki olin aluks tosi anti-KT, tykkäsin myös että musa oli tosi yksitolkkuista, mut lopulta avauduin.:cool:

Translation: Don't listen to this Diva guy :lol:^

Hah! Itselläni se meni toisinpäin; eli ensin koin KT:n mindblowing -kamaksi, mutta pitemmällä kuuntelulla se on osoittautunut monotoniseksi perussuomiheviksi ;> Vaikkakin kyllä Kuolleen kukan nimi on oikeasti ihan jees levy vieläkin. Siinä on sitä jotain.

i would really like to know, where to find some dissolving bonds tabs or sheet music, cause i cannot figure it out right.