Your true opinion about what's happening in the middle-east

I'm a sympathizer with

• Total voters
there's not gonna be peace anywhere if ppl don't stop to believe their god/religion is the only true one...

Alwin said:
there's not gonna be peace anywhere if ppl don't stop to believe their god/religion is the only true one...
I've got to agree with that one! I even think we would be better off without any religion at all!

However, I don't think there will be peace soon in countries like israel, afghanistan, iraq. I think in the end, everyone has forgotten what they are fighting about. It's revenge upon revenge...

i must say i sympathise palestina but its true no one fights for their real cause anymore. anyway.

peace after all of course.

Judge gsz said:
Well, it sure is a damn good excuse for it!
yeah thats what it is...an excuse.

but when a person dies from an overdose, no one blames the drug right? it's the person.

and strangely somehow, so many people claim that almost all of the wars in history are caused by religion. thats not true.

im a person who has faith, but i dont go and shoot anyone. in fact, most of my good behavior is shaped by religion.

assholes who crave for blood, land and all other stuff abuse it to manipulate the illiterate and the stupid. RELIGION IS NOT THE REASON.

Don Corleone said:
yeah thats what it is...an excuse.

but when a person dies from an overdose, no one blames the drug right? it's the person.

and strangely somehow, so many people claim that almost all of the wars in history are caused by religion. thats not true.

im a person who has faith, but i dont go and shoot anyone. in fact, most of my good behavior is shaped by religion.

assholes who crave for blood, land and all other stuff abuse it to manipulate the illiterate and the stupid. RELIGION IS NOT THE REASON.
organized religion is a system of power, not belief