YOur VIews on the....

The Leper

Apostles Triumph
Jul 26, 2004
boston
www.knorwood.tk
ESP Eclipse Standard
My first choice was to get a Jackson RR or a Gibson LP custom, but i decided that i wanted the 24 frets, because Im more comfortable with 24 frets. So i started snooping around the ESP site and found that i liked the ESP eclipse Standard with 24frets ( its gonna be hard to find one with 24 frets). MY price range is 1000-1800. My preferences are
24 frets
Randy RHoads body or Les paul body
EMG 81 with a 60 or 85 in neck
great action

Also, i like the ESP SV but its way passed my price range, if you have any place that will sell it close to 1500 post them here, or just post some suggestions you have.

(NO FLAMING MY STUPIDITY)

Dunno, i just dont like the king V, i think it looks better as the Rhoads style with the one fin smaller. BUt i was thinking about getting a RX180, i think thats it or the 130RR ( cant remmeber number) and painting it white with pin stripes and get a 24 fret neck. I think bobvex did this but im not sure, if your reading this, can i contact you to get some further detail on your RR's?

The Leper said:
Dunno, i just dont like the king V, i think it looks better as the Rhoads style with the one fin smaller. BUt i was thinking about getting a RX180, i think thats it or the 130RR ( cant remmeber number) and painting it white with pin stripes and get a 24 fret neck. I think bobvex did this but im not sure, if your reading this, can i contact you to get some further detail on your RR's?
RX10D's come with 22 fret 25.5 inch scales. if you want to change that to a 24 fret 25.5 inch scale, you have to plug the neck pickup and rout it down to the appropriate length

search threads for "Rhoads" in the titles for a more indepth description.

The Leper said:
ESP Eclipse Standard
My first choice was to get a Jackson RR or a Gibson LP custom, but i decided that i wanted the 24 frets, because Im more comfortable with 24 frets. So i started snooping around the ESP site and found that i liked the ESP eclipse Standard with 24frets ( its gonna be hard to find one with 24 frets). MY price range is 1000-1800. My preferences are
24 frets
Randy RHoads body or Les paul body
EMG 81 with a 60 or 85 in neck
great action

Also, i like the ESP SV but its way passed my price range, if you have any place that will sell it close to 1500 post them here, or just post some suggestions you have.

(NO FLAMING MY STUPIDITY)

play all of them buy whichever guitar feels the best to you. thats all that matters.

you can't get the ESP SV in the US. jackson will sue the shit out of them. if you had someone in europe or japan buy it for you and send it to you, that would be different.