Your vision of heaven on Earth?

And Pop makes them dress provokatively.

Yep. But I find it pretty disturbing to see younger and younger girls conforming to these trends. Just an observation I made recently.

and i pose to the rest of you a question: having now listed what 'heaven' would be, clearly that is an indication of changes you would like to see that depart from the current status of the world. what are you doing to instigate these changes? or are you even actively pushing to forward them at all?

That reminds me of a quote I read somewhere about everyone having the same number of hours in a day as Da Vinci and Einstein did. We pretty much have to do the best we can with the time we have here. If we want to have better examples set for kids, we should do what WE can first, and like you said, hopefully ignite a desire among others to act similarly. If we want to see more tolerance, we should first question ourselves and see if we are in fact tolerant of others, then act accordingly. Then we can at least say we played our part in trying to bring change, rather than just dreaming or wishing.