You're Welcome Nevermore

You know you wanna go to progpower. All of you. It's your rare exclusive opportunity to meet ME, Matt. And I suppose Nevermore might play too.

Some of you should come to Powerfest too, where you can actually see me PLAY (OMG ISNT IT EXCITING!? You'll love it, it's a way of life) c'mon I know some of you looove the Biomechanical. Tickets go on sale this week!!! *plug*plug*plug*

neal said:
more like Flowerfest har har har.

How true....
If I'm going to this fest, (which I'm seriously considering) It'd be only to
meet friends and see Nevermore, otherwise..
its seriously my most hated music at one spot for 2 days long :ill: :ill:
but it would be fun, I'm sure (I am?)
Neal, you should come.

I think ProgPower is a lot more diverse than you give it credit for. Sure there's always a handful of unoriginal cheesy euro power metal bands, but that's not what a lot of people go for. There's also been Pain of Salvation, Orphaned Land, Devin Townsend, and unique stuff like that, most of it playing in the US primarily because of ProgPower (the list of US debuts is huge).

As for Powerfest, just from this year I'd easily say Twelfth Gate, Biomechanical and *cough*MirrorBlack*cough* are anything but cheesy euro power metal. But whatever, just wait until we're big to see us then. ;)

I'm sure if any of you go to ProgPower you'll have a great time, it's a fun weekend with lots of parties at the hotels (I recommend the Residence Inn) after the show.