YouTube videoclip - Axe FX Standard ( PVH5105 )

Omrat

New Metal Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hello !

Just made a quick videoclip with Axe FX Standrad ( PVH5105 amp sim ).
Thought I will share it here as well:

I'm not very experienced with mixing and stuff, so any
opinions, critique and suggestions are welcome :)

All Best,
Omrat

Last edited by a moderator:
Too busy freq wise to hear everything, it's difficult to tell what's muddy everything up... but for a start I'd lower the guitars in the mix and then it'll easier to see where everything sits... also I wouldn;t upload a track to youtube for people to give you mixing tips man.... the quality is disgusting. And loading 1080p worth of info for less detail in the sound than a normal WAV file? It just isnt worth the time bro :D

Too busy freq wise to hear everything, it's difficult to tell what's muddy everything up... but for a start I'd lower the guitars in the mix and then it'll easier to see where everything sits... also I wouldn;t upload a track to youtube for people to give you mixing tips man.... the quality is disgusting. And loading 1080p worth of info for less detail in the sound than a normal WAV file? It just isnt worth the time bro :D

Hahhaa, thanks for the reply :)

Ok, I think You are right - asking mixing tips with Youtube quality is pointless.
That video was actually made for another purpose.
I just tought, some rough opinions would be niice, that's all.
But thanks for the tips !!!

Omrat

Allso, the muddy low end may be caused from basstrack. There is no real bass, only octave pitchshifted guitar :loco: