Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Frosties

Blind @ heart
Mar 28, 2004
Israel
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

They're coming to ISRAEL!!! Who would believe??? FUCK YEAH!!!!
I'm just super fucking giddy right now!!!!!!!!! Sorry about all the fucking swearing but I do this when I'm so fucking happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Anyway, its on the 26th of August, so whoever wants to come see the holy land (along with motherfucking EVERGREY :headbang: ), I'll be your guide :D

Aside from the fact that I have a test today, that I could've studied better to say the least, its the happiest day I've had in a LONG time!

"All the dreams I've had,
All my future wishes..."

Like I said, you're all welcome to come here and I'll gladly be your guide and host - though I don't see anyone reall coming (which is probably the reason I'm offering :D ).

I just hope they don't bail, cause many pussy bands are scared to come here (Madonna bailed reasontly, and Behemoth too). Well, at least they'll be at Graspop.

I wonder how long their set will be, since it's kinda in one of our local metal fests....

Alright Set- you're on. Holy Land, August 26- be there. And, oh, I like beer remember....lots of it.....

Ha ha- wish I could but I'll be gearing up for PPV!

am_ash2 said:
Alright Set- you're on. Holy Land, August 26- be there. And, oh, I like beer remember....lots of it.....

Ha ha- wish I could but I'll be gearing up for PPV!

Too bad....cause YOU could have bought ME beer :D j/k