Zakk Wylde tomorrow

I just saw him at the HOB in Vegas a week or so ago. He rocked. He took A LOT of time out in dedication to Dime. I also met Leather Face! He's a big guy!

Have a great time!

Skorned1 said:
I just saw him at the HOB in Vegas a week or so ago. He rocked. He took A LOT of time out in dedication to Dime. I also met Leather Face! He's a big guy!

Have a great time!

Leatherface as in Texas Chainsaw???? I met a dude about 10 years ago who said he was in prison with him. Said that he had a Thorazine pouch around his neck catherized directly to his body b/c he was so fuckin' big that when he went apeshit the guards would have to pound on that fucker to help get him down.:ill:

I have only just started getting into BLS ... but I have known of Zakk since he burst onto the scene with Ozzy all those years ago. I am quite fond of Miracle Man with Ozzy which has just one of the best solo's in it!

Awesome! Mind you Zakk was beardless back then, skinnier but still a fukn monster on the axe!

Bass Fellow said:
Leatherface as in Texas Chainsaw???? I met a dude about 10 years ago who said he was in prison with him. Said that he had a Thorazine pouch around his neck catherized directly to his body b/c he was so fuckin' big that when he went apeshit the guards would have to pound on that fucker to help get him down.:ill:

That's him! He was huge and wiley!

Alright!!!! \M/ 1 hour left and I am on my way! First stop will be this awesome brewery right by the club to drink some sarsaparilla's. Then next stop will be the Orbit Room to get my face melted off by the mighty ZAKK:headbang:

zakk_wylde.jpg

I remember watching his DVD in the club and in some song (I´m not that familiar with BLS catalog) there was a pause into which Zakk screamed: "LIMP BIZKIT SUCKS COCK!" I nearly fell on the floor laughing.