Zakk Wylde

War_Blade said:
Jimi kinda invented the national anthem on guitar thing. Zack Wyldes is alot different though, it sux way more!!!!

No, although this sucked, theyre's nothing......NOTHING that sucks more than Jimi Hendrix's version. :puke:

well, i dont know if it sucked more then zack's but i was just saying jimi was the first. Personaly i think hendrix kinda sux compared to people like yngwie, steve vai, jeff loomis etc.

War_Blade said:
well he is the most overated. I usually dont have the balls to say he sucks because then i get attacked by a bunch of fucken fanboys, but yea...

he sucks
I dont consider myself a Hendrix fan at all, but I dont think hes overratred. I think for his time, he was very unique and extreamly talented. Its a different kind of music than metal though, I don't think too many people on this board really like Hendrix, but I wouldnt say he flat out sucks.

i really appreciate hendrix and his music and while he may not be able to play as fast or as complex as well even some of us on the board he had one thing going for him...the ability to play memorable solos.

im still trying to figure out why wylde is famous, "tihs is for our troops, without them we wouldnt sleep well.... keep them in your prayers" wtf he sounds like a grandpa tucking his grand children into bed

perfecterror said:
zakk wylde rules. period.

Finally someone agrees, by the way i'll just say this again this thread is not about the video it's about the guitar!

Edit: Hendrix is awesome leave him alone