Zakk Wylde

He should stop making that guitar sound like shit I bet it could be really nice if he wasnt playing it he was good with Ozzy though.

CliffBurton said:
I dont consider myself a Hendrix fan at all, but I dont think hes overratred. I think for his time, he was very unique and extreamly talented. Its a different kind of music than metal though, I don't think too many people on this board really like Hendrix, but I wouldnt say he flat out sucks.

nah, he just did weird shit with his guitar, but as far a technical playing goes, he sux. I pretty sure i can shred better then he could.

His music is kinda lame too. I wanna hear about dragon slaying and shit not a bunch of hippie bullshit.

im still trying to figure out why wylde is famous, "tihs is for our troops, without them we wouldnt sleep well.... keep them in your prayers" wtf he sounds like a grandpa tucking his grand children into bed
:lol:

Opinion is subjective you idiots.

Zakk and Jimmy can/could both play their guitars.

It's a time honoured fashion for anyone with an axe to bitch about anyone else who was ever good with a guitar.

reeeeeeeeeelax.

War_Blade said:
nah, he just did weird shit with his guitar, but as far a technical playing goes, he sux. I pretty sure i can shred better then he could.

His music is kinda lame too. I wanna hear about dragon slaying and shit not a bunch of hippie bullshit.

:lol:
dragon slaying is the gayest shit. fuck power metal. jimi may not have been technically excellent, and i may not like his music, but i can appreciate what he did for music, and guitar in general. he was a pioneer, and you are a fool if you can't recognize that.

Elysian893 said:
dragon slaying is the gayest shit. fuck power metal. jimi may not have been technically excellent, and i may not like his music, but i can appreciate what he did for music, and guitar in general. he was a pioneer, and you are a fool if you can't recognize that.

dragon slaying is tr00 as fuck!!!

And i know jimi was inovative for his time and stuff, but compared to guitarists nowadays he is shit.

Opinion is subjective you idiots.

Zakk and Jimmy can/could both play their guitars.

It's a time honoured fashion for anyone with an axe to bitch about anyone else who was ever good with a guitar.

reeeeeeeeeelax.

oh please, zack is a fucken disgrace to music

this proves it
http://www.artemisrecords.com/media/...isriver-hi.ram

if that isnt the worst shit ever, please show me what is. lame...

War_Blade said:

dragon slaying is tr00 as fuck!!!

And i know jimi was inovative for his time and stuff, but compared to guitarists nowadays he is shit.

oh please, zack is a fucken disgrace to music

this proves it
http://www.artemisrecords.com/media/...isriver-hi.ram

if that isnt the worst shit ever, please show me what is. lame...
zakk is a very competent guitar player, his lead work is just very one sided, much like alexi's. and the link to that vid doesn't work.

^ yeah I saw that a while ago. The song is kinda boring and that solo made no sense...

I don't like Jimmie and Zakk btw... imo PG's version of the anthem is way better than both their versions

Elysian893 said:
zakk is a very competent guitar player, his lead work is just very one sided, much like alexi's.
That is so true many guitar players now are one sided Jimi wasnt one of them.

Zakk Wylde is a tool. Period! Whatever amount of talent that he has, is overshadowed by the fact that he is the biggest jag off, white trash, piece of shit on this planet.

Zakk is an excellent guitar player and there is a video on youtube interviewing him, and the questions of why dont you tap and why dont you sweep pick come up, he then plays it and proves he can do it but he said he doesn't like doing it because sweeping has been done by Yngwie Malmsteen and tapping has been done by Van Halen and he said he will never be able to do it as good as them so he doesn't see much point in doing it and that it's not real guitar playing, so thats why he just does his own shredding thing.

Sweeping and tapping not real guitar playing, while always alternate picking in the same scale is?

What Zakk is trying to say is, that other people are good, and good at being good. So why would he want to be good? Everyone heard good before. He wants to try something new, like mediocre!

Zakk Wylde is exceptionally mediocre.

Feel_The_Force said:
Zakk is an excellent guitar player and there is a video on youtube interviewing him, and the questions of why dont you tap and why dont you sweep pick come up, he then plays it and proves he can do it but he said he doesn't like doing it because sweeping has been done by Yngwie Malmsteen and tapping has been done by Van Halen and he said he will never be able to do it as good as them so he doesn't see much point in doing it and that it's not real guitar playing, so thats why he just does his own shredding thing.

Thats the dumbist thing i have ever fucking heard....

So what is he trying to say, van halen taps the best, and yngwie sweeps the best so he does regular picking the best???

You can always improve and change something someone else does. He is jsut making shit up cause he knows he cant play.