Zalost (Deathcore) With Mixing Stems (Skervesen Raptor 7 Content)

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
Hey all,

I haven't played music/guitar/done vocals really in about 2 years, so here's my attempt to change it. I wrote this song last weekend and recorded it this week. I've included the raw mixing stems in the link in the description. I also bought a Skervesen to help fuel my desire to play again. Enjoy!

Reactions: sinquestsound
Not much to really critique on my end other than I think the kick is a little loud/has a bit too much bite but the song sounds sick.

Hi mate,
here is my try.

i have a couple of free spots for reamping/mixing/mastering in may so feel free to hire me

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Hey man, thank you so much for the tracks, your lows are love.
Here's my attempt:

Hey everyone! I noticed that I always lurk/download stems but never actually upload what I do with them so I figured, now's the time to start sharing. :)

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Thank you Antonio for the awesome stems! I love that you guys always go above and beyond to share stuff like this, it really is an incredible way to keep practicing and mixing when work slows down!

Reactions: Phil_ocean