Zandelle- Twilight on Humanity/ Best Powermetal CD Ever!!

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
tohcover.jpg

With all the talk about Dragonforce these days, I just had to dust this one off and give it a spin to remind myslef what real powermetal is supposed to sound like.

I've been a huge fan of there's since the Powermead shows in Baltimore a few years back.

Very raw and old school.

Has anyone else heard this yet?

ah good ole zandelle. its so typical power metal done right. i had a few conversations with someone from the band a while back, cool dudes. i've mostly phased out of my power metal phase... so yeah... not really into them much anymore. but if you love power metal, you'll love this band.

Probably playing a festival with these guys and Twisted Tower Dire in January in NJ. I never gave the album much attention, I'll have to come back to it.

i saw them live two or three times and the singer was rarely hitting the right pitch plus he was wearing one of those ruffled 17th century composer shirts and what appeared to be a leather vest.

And then I heard the album and it was general american power metal with bad singing and boring songs.

and that's about where my elaboration ends.

Yep, that's THEM, lol.

At least you saw them. Most people just criticize without knowing what's up.

I agree, George may have been spotty in the past but over the last 3 years, they really became a powerhouse.

Wait until the new CD drops, going to kick it HARD.

Really surprised no one else here likes them, they opened for Nevermore a few times back at L'amours, seems liike someone should remember them.

agentsteel2sx4.jpg
(Agent Steel- Unstoppable Force)
Now that's some power metal!

For something more modern
cover_tad_morose_1278.jpg
(Tad Morose-Modus Vivendi)