Zandelle- Twilight on Humanity/ Best Powermetal CD Ever!!

It was in accordance with the prophecy as written in the first chapter, "The glory of the empire is shown wherever he who is alive and without sin calls down silence from angels above."

meisteh said:
It was in accordance with the prophecy as written in the first chapter, "The glory of the empire is shown wherever he who is alive and without sin calls down silence from angels above."
I have haunted dreams of imperial destruction. Bonus.

I agree that power metal does not have to be about fantasy at all - the genre is at best loosely defined by its sound and not limited to certain lyrical topics favoured by many bands who play it.
Kamelot have been becoming more progressive since Karma with Black Halo being very prog power. If you say it isn't, then I'd be interested to know why Divine Wings or Twilight in Olympus is progressive and Black Halo isn't.

Phanto said:
BTW how come a random person gets to promote a shitty band whilst that Circus Maximus guy got his topic locked?

"I pulled out this cd and dusted it off, anyone else have it?" is not promotion.."click here to hear my band/my friend's band/my cousin's aunt's brother's boss' band" is. That's why. It's the difference between asking what others think of a cd (an old one, in this case), and trying to get people to go listen to it/buy it, which has yet to happen here.

And let's play nice, folks..an opinion that differs from yours isn't automatically wrong.

savabich2 said:
LOVE Pagans Mind, very complex but with solid songs.

kamelot I consider more on the prog side, powermetal has to be about gay topics, like brothers of metal, dragons, faeries, swords, that kind of thing.

What exactly is homosexual about any of that?

o wait, no, you're just an idiot. My mistake. ;)

arglebargle said:
What exactly is homosexual about any of that?

o wait, no, you're just an idiot. My mistake. ;)

No, sorry, lol.

Gay in the non-metal kind of way, not the sexual way.

Although Roy DOES look awfully sweet in leather.

Hmmm...

:p

?