Zarok, explain your logic?

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Q: Where can I find Children Of Bodom lyrics?

A: ALL official lyrics can be found in the discography section of this page. All other lyrics in the internet or anywhere else are NOT official and incorrect!

If i copied and pasted them to anywhere else on the internet, the words and grammar would cease to be correct? What are you advocating? That windows Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V is a flawed tool?

:(

Lyricz on zis site are ze only official lyrics on ze net. Eenzults of Alexi Laiho will not be tolheraeted! Sieg Heil! :p

Q: Where can I find Children Of Bodom lyrics?

A: ALL official lyrics can be found in the discography section of this page. All other lyrics in the internet or anywhere else are NOT official and incorrect!

If i copied and pasted them to anywhere else on the internet, the words and grammar would cease to be correct? What are you advocating? That windows Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V is a flawed tool?

:(

What the fuck are you doing here ?

He means that lyrics on the net of song like "Trashed, Lost And Strungout" which has no official lyrics, are... not... official...

What the fuck are you doing here ?

He means that lyrics on the net of song like "Trashed, Lost And Strungout" which has no official lyrics, are... not... official...
No, that's what he probably wanted to say. He said something quite different though.

Reactions: Noble Viking
No no, see:

ALL official lyrics can be found in the discography section of this page. ALL other lyrics in the internet or anywhere else are NOT official and incorrect!

- The official lyrics are here. If you see lyrics on another web site that are not here, they are not official.

No no, see:

ALL official lyrics can be found in the discography section of this page. ALL other lyrics in the internet or anywhere else are NOT official and incorrect!

- The official lyrics are here. If you see lyrics on another web site that are not here, they are not official.

okay, so if some copied the exact lyrics from the "official" page and onto another website it would automatically make them become incorrect? even if they are exactly the same word for word as the official ones?

I think he meant:

Anything else NOT FROM this site thatsome other asshole made up is wrong..

plus I think he just wants everyone to have to go to this site :p

okay, so if some copied the exact lyrics from the "official" page and onto another website it would automatically make them become incorrect? even if they are exactly the same word for word as the official ones?

No, that means:

If you see LYRICS THAT ARE NOT HERE, they are not official.

Like... if you see sew news that are not HERE, they are not official.

If you copy lyrics, they are still in the site, so they are Official.

EDIT: Yeah, exactly Joe.

No, that means:

If you see LYRICS THAT ARE NOT HERE, they are not official.

Like... if you see sew news that are not HERE, they are not official.

If you copy lyrics, they are still in the site, so they are Official.

EDIT: Yeah, exactly Joe.

well it depends on you interperet "other" then doesn't it? :p