Zephaniah/Sacred Dawn/Savatage Tribute New Years Eve Show in Barrington,IL

LoL.
If I didn't know you personally, I'd wonder how in the Hell you haven't been assasinated yet.
Ha!

Nah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I still say you are on crack. ;)

Happy New Year dude!

It is funny you say that.....at our Christmas Party for work last year they had this game and people voted on stuff. I was the number 1 person who everyone wanted to see dead. People are always shocked when they finally meet me and actually see a nice freindly guy.

Never been a Savatage fan. Saw them back in 90 with Nuclear Assault and Testament and they just never did anything for me.

Hopefully the turnout is good....have fun. Me and my cats have big plans on watching movies and eating pizza....ah the single life.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the kind words! To those of you who made it to the show, hopefully you enjoyed our set. It was great to be back in Chicago and a pleasure to be joined on stage by Albert!

Unfortunately, I had to get back on the road shortly after our set so my wife could get some sleep before work today. I'll talk to the other guys today to see how the rest of the show was, but I'm sure Sacred Dawn and the Savatage tribute were great!

Happy New Year!

- Ian | zephaniah

Thanks to all of those from this forum who attended the New Year's Eve show (among them being Saladbar, MetalSpice, and Yippee38). I hope you enjoyed watching the show as much as I enjoyed performing.

Thanks also to Zephaniah for making the trek out to Barrington on such a cold night to hit the stage with me. It's always a blast to jam with you, and I'll be happy to help out in the future if the time allows.

Finally, I want to thank the members of Sacred Dawn/The Savatage Experience for putting the show together and letting myself and the members of Zephaniah participate in the festivities. It was abolutely awesome to come up and sing a few tunes with you. Hopefully, this won't be the last time we get a chance to do this.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert