Sacred Dawn / Mindwarp Chamber - WI & IL show

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Hey all Mindwarp Chamber and Sacred Dawn are playing 2 shows this weekend.

We're playing 2 shows this weekend
Friday at Penny Road Pub in Barrington, IL
Saturday at the Back Bar in Janesville, Wi

Some of the peeps here have told me that they're going so it should be a good turnout. For those of you that havent seen Mindwarp Chamber yet this will be the last show for a while.

Make sure you introduce yourself. My friend and I usually stand by the sound board...

Just look for the guy who is signing autographs as Mike Portnoy.
;)

I'll see you Saturday Shreddy! The place you are playing is pretty sweet. Awesome lighting and sound.
I'd go to the show tonight as well at PRP, but I'll be at Journey, Cheap Trick and Heart.

Both of those shows were so fun. It was my virginal Sacred Dawn experience, and indeed, they rock! Lothar brings the shred and then some! The last-minute supporting bands were also great. Tortured Soul was King Diamond-like but original, and Untold Legacy... well, their legacy is being told, now isn't it? I almost wish I could go to a Mindwarp Chamber show as a spectator; its fun watching the guys from my vantage point but I'm sure its better down there!

Great time sharing the stage with Mindwarp Chamber this weekend! Unbelievable performances guys! Despite the crappy weather we had a blast. Can't wait to do it again in the future. We really appreciate the people who came out to support!