Sacred Dawn/Mindwarp Chamber

Yeah...I am a huge CAGE fan and whenI sw they were playing two Chicago shows I emailed them and found out they cancelled the two shows and Milwaukee Metalfest. They are coming back on a tour in September or October.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there or not, unlikely but Sacred Dawn is headlining a house party we're throwing on June 2nd which you all should come out to!

I'll see you then, Rachel. :kickass: Will you be coming out to the Trouble show the following Sunday as well? Legend's has started up a Sunday night metal show thing so they'll be more to follow!

I'll see you then, Rachel. :kickass: Will you be coming out to the Trouble show the following Sunday as well? Legend's has started up a Sunday night metal show thing so they'll be more to follow!

Woot! Yes, I should be at Trouble as well. I noticed that Legends is doing the Sunday night thing. I was there this past Sunday as well catching a friend's band. Though sometimes it's a bit rough for me to go out AGAIN on a Sunday after tearing it up Friday and Saturday, it is cool that the shows are all ages, hence they end fairly early. :)

I hate late sunday night shows. I dont work till later in the day on mondays so sleep isnt an issue, I just like to have a few hours before the work week starts to relax and rest up.

Good show:headbang: :kickass:
Since it was Mom's day, and the show was all ages, I had a chance to bring my girls....they looooved it!! I think I may have a new generation of metal heads in my daughters......They were "shell shocked" and a little intimidated by all the "rock stars" hehehehe....got some really cute pics of them with some of the band members.......horns up!! Gotta love it!!
~Annie
(Like I told the bartender there.....I would rather see them banging their heads, than shaking their butts!! :lol: )

Sacred Dawn put on a good set even if Johnny V did accidently drop the F bomb in front of children (which was even more amusing because he told their singer they had to censor the songs since his kids were there). Anyway didn't really stick around for the rest being a Sunday and all, I really wanted to see Mindwarp Chamber but luckily they're from Chicago (we still gave you guys love at the door!).

Sacred Dawn put on a good set even if Johnny V did accidently drop the F bomb in front of children (which was even more amusing because he told their singer they had to censor the songs since his kids were there).

LOL!! All we could say to our girls was "ooooooooh...he said a bad wooooooord" it was pretty funny :)

Sacred Dawn put on a good set even if Johnny V did accidently drop the F bomb in front of children (which was even more amusing because he told their singer they had to censor the songs since his kids were there). Anyway didn't really stick around for the rest being a Sunday and all, I really wanted to see Mindwarp Chamber but luckily they're from Chicago (we still gave you guys love at the door!).

Yeah I went ahead without even thinking with the "F" bomb too and even stuck my middle finger up in the air. Oops. Then Jen came up to me and told me they were censoring the song. I'm used to All Ages shows, just not ones where actual kids are present.:oops: