Mindwarp Chamber / Sacred Dawn / Dektor this Saturday at Legends

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
Just a heads up / reminder of the Mindwarp Chamber / Sacred Dawn / Dektor show at Legends this Saturday 12/1. The start time is either 8pm, 8:30pm, or 9pm depending on whose myspace page you look at.

Let's consider it an early Christmas party!

Ken

Legends is a great place.
Cool they are having a metal gig on a Saturday.
Usually the metal shows there are on Sundays.

I already have plans to go downtown shopping on Michigan Ave this Saturday. Also going to do the ice skating on State Street, or wherever it is.

Report back how it was.
Glad to see more and more gigs at this place.

I am going to be dusting my apartment and doing laundry....looks like I will be missing that show.

:lol:

I have heard good things about both MC and SD.
I wouldn't mind seeing both those bands someday.

With the amount of gigs each play, I am sure it will happen soon enough.

I have to give props to both these bands, as they both seem to do a good job of setting up recurring local shows.

:lol:

I have heard good things about both MC and SD.
I wouldn't mind seeing both those bands someday.

With the amount of gigs each play, I am sure it will happen soon enough.

I have to give props to both these bands, as they both seem to do a good job of setting up recurring local shows.

I think I saw Sacred Dawn at Milwaukee Metalfest a few years ago and they were actually pretty good.

hahahahahah true. It was the last one I was at....if it was Sacred Dawn, which I think it was...they were the best band that day actually. next too Tenebre out of NY who I saw the previous year. other than that...it was a shit line up.

Shopping, ice-skating, dusting and laundry boy you guys are really reaching for some excuses there :lol:

3 bands for $7 plus the beers are not too expensive there, come out and support the local scene that we all complain about. We wont be playing out again till our CD is done, which might be a couple months from now.

Oh well I guess I do have quite a bit of laundry to do too.

:erk::loco:

are we really getting freezing rain? damn. I truely hate the cold weather.

The breakdown on http://www.wunderground.com/ for the 3pm to 9pm period Saturday in Chicago is:

3pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Definite Snow , Definite Ice Pellets (sleet)
6pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Definite Snow , Definite Ice Pellets (sleet)
9pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Chance of Rain

Looks like I might just be curling up with my copy of Skeptic's Eye instead.

Ken

The breakdown on http://www.wunderground.com/ for the 3pm to 9pm period Saturday in Chicago is:

3pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Definite Snow , Definite Ice Pellets (sleet)
6pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Definite Snow , Definite Ice Pellets (sleet)
9pm: Definite Freezing Rain , Chance of Rain

Looks like I might just be curling up with my copy of Skeptic's Eye instead.

Ken

Looks like I have to be at the bar by 2pm and start drinking. :cool:

So yeah, the weather sucks. The streets around here are covered with a nice this layer of ice. I took my girls to a basketball game on campus earlier today, and my car was also covered with a layer of ice when we got out.

I hope everyone enjoyed the show and at least one person had a beer for me.

:(

Ken