Zero Hour and Death Machine NEWS UPDATE!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
First off, we want to thank everyone who came up to us at the Dimmu, Nevermore, CoB and Hypocrisy show at The Great American music hall in SF. ALL THOSE BAND KICKED ASS!!! I had the best time at the show. Troy and I couldn't believe how many people came up to us and said how much they dig Zero Hour and can't wait for the new disc. I want you all to know, we want "De-Evolution" to be done more than anyone. We had our friends down from Holland and they look at us and said, Zero Hour is popular in the States as well, yes? Thank you all for making us look good at the show, YOU RULE!!!
It Was great hearing that alot of you are enjoying the Death MAchine disc as well. We really appreciate the support and we'll see a few of you at the Pound show in SF Dec 13th.

Erik has started the vocals for "De-Evolution" and we are really excited on getting this disc dialed. I have been writting music for the Zero Hour disc after "De-Evolution" and i'm really enjoying the vibe of that material. My goal is to basically have all the music written before "De-Evolution" comes out so the fans won't have to wait as long for the next disc. Zero Hour was in the latest Guitar one magazine (page 34) with a great review. There will be a Zero Hour interview in BW&BK (issue 76) and thank you Greg for doing the interview. We are excited to be in the mag.

Death Machine NEWS!!!!!

Death Machine is once again number 2 on Emission Impossible Triangle FM 98.4 FM (France) Here is the list!!!

EMISSION IMPOSSIBLE - TRIANGLE FM - 98.4 FM - PLAY LISTNOVEMBER 2 2003PLACEBANDSTITLELABELSDISTRIBUTION01
RUSH
IN RIO
ATLANTIC RECORDING
EAST WEST02
DEATH MACHINE
DEATH MACHINE
SENSORY
IMPORT03
STYGMA IV
HELL WITHIN
N.T.S
WAGRAM MUSIC04
ATROX
ORGASM
CODE 666
SPV/ADIPOCERE05
PORCUPINE TREE
IN ABSENTIA
LAVA REC/ATLANTIC REC
EAST WEST06
A.C.T
LAST EPIC
ATENZIA RECORDS
IMPORT07
BURST
PREY ON LIFE
RELAPSE RECORDS
S.P.V08
DREAM THEATER
TRAIN OF THOUGHT
ELECTRA ENTERTAINMENT
EAST WEST09
AS IT BURNS
MORTAL DUSK
C.B.I
IMPORT10
KORPIKLAANI
SPIRIT OF THE FOREST
NAPALM RECORDS
M1011
YEARNING
EVERSHADE
HOLY RECORDS
WAGRAM MUSIC12
AEON SPOKE
AEON SPOKE
AUTO PRODUCTION
IMPORT13
THE LEGION
UNSEEN TO CREATION
LISTENABLE RECORDS
M1014
AKERCOCKE
CHOROZON
EARACHE RECORDS
M1015
SUPURATION
INCUBATION
HOLY RECORDS
WAGRAM MUSIC16
ASGAARD
XIII VOLTUM LUNAE
METAL MIND RECORDS
IMPORT17
PROTEST
HAVE A REST PLEASE
METAL AGE PROD
ADIPOCERE DISTRIBUTIONS18
WAYD
DECADANCE
METAL AGE PROD
ADIPOCERE DISTRIBUTIONS19
SUN CAGED
SUN CAGED
LION MUSIC
IMPORT20
EPICA
THE PHANTOM AGONY
TRANSMISSION REC
IMPORT21
PALLAS
THE BLINDDING DARKNESS
INSIDE OUT
WAGRAM MUSIC22
EISHEILIG
DIE GARTEN DES HERRN
NAPALM RECORDS
M1023
SILENT VOICES
CHAPTERS OF TRAGEDY
LOW FREQUENCY REC
IMPORT24
STYGGMYR
WORLD MASSACRE
HEAD NOT FOUND
V.M.E25
DEEP PURPLE
BANANAS
EMI RECORDS
EMI RECORDS26
IMPALED NAZARENE
ALL THAT YOU FEAR
OSMOSE PRODUCTIONS
NEXT MUSIC27
KING DIAMOND
THE PUPPET MASTER
MASSACRE RECORDS
M1028
CHARON
THE DYING DELIGHT
SPIKEFARM RECORDS
IMPORT29
THEATRES DES VAMPIRES
VAMPYRISME
BEYOND PRODUCTIONS
ADIPOCERE DISTRIBUTIONS30
HEAVENLY
DUST TO DUST
NOISE REC
WAGRAM MUSIC
LIONEL DEVILLERS - 46 Boulevard de la Liberté - 92320 CHATILLON - FRANCE

We are very Stoked about this and it's great to see some of the bands we love like Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, and our buddies Sun Caged (to name a few) on this list as well. Thank you Emission Impossible for the support. In Oct. Death Machine was number 10 on the Metal shop CFMH 92.5 FM in Saint John Canada. I was told this is the biggest Metal radio show in Canada. (Again, great news) Last week Death Machine was the featured artist on our distribution company in Canada Fusion 3. Want to thank them for pushing the band, we really appreciate it. The interviews are just starting for Death Machine. Just did a interview with Jim Raggi of LotFP and that should come out really cool. Doing interviews with Metal Maniacs and Trancending the Mudane this week and looking forward to that. We appreciate the help and we need the press. The Death MAchine disc has not yet been released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. I have good news to tell soon in regards to that but I can't say at the moment. The CD will be out in those territories very soon. I know i'm missing a few things that I wanted to say but I guess I will use it for the next update. I'm off to get the Death Machine video for Separate and we will have that up for you soon.

Thank you so much for all the support. We would be nothing without you and that's why I have to give you my fav-saying. YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Wow... tons of GREAT news! Glad to hear the vocals for "Deevolution" are being laid down now... I CANT WAIT! Great to hear there's so much positive exposure too...

WOW! You guys got reviewed in Guitar One Magazine!? Hell ya, that's great guys! I just recently stopped subscribing to that magazine because I thought their articles were getting pretty repetitive. Of course the second I did that they put a review of Zero Hour in there...go figure. But anyways, congratulations on the continuing success of both Zero Hour and Death Machine, you guys all kick major ass! See you at the Pound on the 13th!

Hi
It is grteat to hear such positive news. Like everybody else, I find myself really eager to hear the new album, hopefully sometime early next year. Also good to hear that you are also writing music for the fourth album, so that we will not have to wait as longfor some more music.
Really looking forward to seeing you guys come to Europe again, seeing you in Holland was my musical highlight of the year ( you lived up to my expections, which were really high).
Hope at some point you get a really decent support slot so that you can reach more people.
YOU RULE
Spatch