Zero Hour update!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey everyone,

First off I want to thank everyone for their awesome wishes towards Christina and I. It's just so great to have supporters of Zero Hour that I can honestly say are our friends. Thank you all for always being so great to us.

Troy, Mikey and I just finished a long rehearsal and I'm happy to say ALL THE MUSIC to the next disc is totally written. We're going to stay focused on rehearsing the material and we're very excited to get in and record in the near future.

With that being said about the music I must say that the lyrics and vocal melodies are pretty far behind. Troy and I did manage to write all the lyrics and melodies to what will be our longest track on the disc (About 16 minutes). Some of you got a preview of a different song titled "The Temple Within" which we've played live a few times already. These are the only two songs complete and I've only heard Chris sing on "The Temple Within". We will be sending the last two songs we recently completed to Chris later this week. Hopefully he'll get lyrics and melodies completed on these two tracks and the rest of the material we've sent prior.

I'm very anxious and excited to record the next disc.

Jasun

Bloody marvelous buddy!!!

This is a piece of music I really look forward to hear!! Go figure that lazy Texan bum is not ready with his stuff! :lol:

So, world tour (including f**king Iceland) when? :kickass:

P.S. Same situation here, we're buried in the studio, finished the drumtracks and I started last night to put some juicy meat on those bones!!

DVD's are finished for you guys and as usual, they come with Ltd.Ed covers HAHAHA!!!

METAAAAAAAAL!!!

Awesome! :kickass: Hopefully Chris gets on it, the sooner the betta. ;) Though I think it it safe to say that "Specs..." can keep me doin' this :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: for some time still. A Sixteen Minute Song.....:Spin:......Oh Yeah Brother!!! Can't wait to hear some stuff. Thanks for update Jasun.

Right on guy's and we're in the process of buying a small multi'recorder. Our Adat took a plunge and it's so old it would probably cost as much to fix it as it is to buy one used. We'll probably end up getting like a cheap multi track studio for reference before we head up to Dino's.

Mike any news to share on Division?

Atli that's awesome you kats are in the studio and looking forward to hearing the finished product bro....WAY METAL!! We will come back to Iceland and more than anything you kats have to be sharing the stage with us one of the nights.....YOU GUYS JUST KILL!!!

I will keep you all updated on our progress!!!

Jasun

Jasun - still writing. New songs are, well, heavier. I'll be pimpin' some demos to the forums soon, and we've got some cool shows coming up, especially with Testament, which will continue my run of seeing guitarists that make me want to quit. :lol:

Great news Jasun.

I am very busy at the moment as you may have noticed but still in full support of you guys! Keep up the good work. :)