Zero Hour Dark Deceiver shirts are here!

ZHbabe

Aug 30, 2006
I took Troy out of his busy schedule to model the new Zero Hour Dark Deceiver shirts (see below). They came out awesome and want to thank Thomas and Alamo Tees for all their help. Want to thank Ken and Sensory for letting us sell these shirts before the CD release date.

The price of the shirts are $18.00 in the USA and that includes shipping.
$22.00 USD for the rest of the World and here's the info on sending payment.

We have them in M/L/XL/XXL

You can send it paypal under zhtowers@aol.com or send a check or money order to

Jasun Tipton
5050 Carducci Dr
Pleasanton Ca 94588
USA
TROYSHIRT.jpg

Troyback.jpg

Also I recently did a video for Kerly Music strings and you can check it out at this link Want to thank my shred-bro Wayne for his help editing the material. Be on the lookout for his Progressive band ShadoWMatteR and they'll have some news soon on a release.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33884354

Thanks everyone and sorry for all the blogs, everything came at us at once....METAL!!

Jasun

Upcoming Zero Hour shows

6.28.08 BARFEST The Independent Zero Hour to support Liquid Tension Experiment
7.12.08 South Texas Metal Fest with Queensryche, Tesla, Krokus, Y&T, Dokken and so many more.
10.04.08 PROGPOWER EUROPE!!
10.31.08 The Rock ProgPower Scandinavia
11.01.08 The Rock ProgPower Scandinavia

Last edited by a moderator:
The XXL shirts are are a popular size are a good big shirt bro. I don't think it's the emo kind as I really only been to Hot Topic a couple times and didn't they even carried XXL.

If you need measurements let me know my bro.

METAL!

Jasun

No need. I just ordered one. If it's too tight, I'll just starve myself for a bit so I can wear it. I might collapse and die, but at least I'll be rockin' a cool shirt in Heaven.