Zero Hour to play ProgPower USA 2006!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Yes it's true Zero Hour is playing ProgPower USA. Here's the following statement from Glenn.

Due to unforeseen visa complications, Wastefall will not be able to perform at the festival this year. I sincerely apologize to those that were looking forward to their performance. Everyone including the band, their management, the record label, and myself attempted to resolve the situation without success. This is a rare situation for the festival and I am still stunned by the sudden turn of events. The band will issue a formal statement soon. I wish Wastefall the best and hope to work with them in the future.

So it is with that bittersweet news that I can announce that Zero Hour have been tabbed as their replacement. I have been informed by Sensory Records that their new album (featuring Chris Salinas, ex-Power of Omens) will be available exclusively at the festival prior to it’s official release date of October 10th. I would like to thank Zero Hour for stepping up to the plate and helping me out on such short notice. I look forward to seeing them tear the stage apart in Atlanta.

You can hear a small sample of their new album at their My Space website: http://www.myspace.com/zerohourband

Glenn

Looking very forward to seeing all our friends at the event.

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

I couldn't be happier. With all due respect to Wastefall, this has removed a band I couldn't care less about and added one of my favorites. Congrats to the Zero Hour guys, I know you'll slay.

Zod

Great news! I really feel sorry for the guys in Wastefall, but ZH really deserve this.

Totally happy that you guys are back at Prog Power. I remember when it all first started back in 2001!!! Damn time flies!!! This is going to be a great PPUSA!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the end of the month in Concord too

Bear

Thanks so much everyone and appreciate it so much.

We're so excited to be coming back and YOU ALL RULE SO MUCH for letting us know.

I RAISE THE METAL SIGN TO ALL!!

Jasun

Man, this is fucking awesome for the band! Congratulations! Those who don't know Wastefall, I still suggest you check them out. They're actually quite a good band and it's a pity they couldn't make it--but on the other hand, I think this will be fucking awesome for ZH.

HAVING SAID THAT, dear ZH folks, you do remember there's that continent called EUROPE? Yes? You know, Eiffel Tower, real beer, PROGPOWER EUROPE? How about it? When do we get to see you again?

Bringa said:
Man, this is fucking awesome for the band! Congratulations! Those who don't know Wastefall, I still suggest you check them out. They're actually quite a good band and it's a pity they couldn't make it--but on the other hand, I think this will be fucking awesome for ZH.

HAVING SAID THAT, dear ZH folks, you do remember there's that continent called EUROPE? Yes? You know, Eiffel Tower, real beer, PROGPOWER EUROPE? How about it? When do we get to see you again?

Ditto in all the above.

Zero hour rules and have a great time at the festival you guys are going to really tear it up

BRUTHA BRINGA.......You always crack us up bro and Zero Hour does love Europe so we'll be getting out that way in 2007. Once I have all the info. I will be posting all the info. and hope to see you and Martyna.....Not to mention Spatch, HAWK and all our friends in Europe.

We're very STOKED to be playing ProgPower and we have some other very cool shows coming such as Power Prog West with Nevermore. We're finally going to do a Bay Area show to the home crowd and head over to TX (Which should so RULE) Chris's area....... We have a few dates to announce soon for Oct and Nov. of this year and might have that up as soon as next week.

METAL and hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jasun/ZH

Thanks for the info this is really great wow Europe 2007
Ps got your guitar dvd I let you know my thoughts after the weekend after I watched it and tried out the ideas