Zero hour.

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
Went to see Zero hour last wednesday, man that was amazing!
It was a great show, tight as hell!
I really love off-beat parts in music, well i got enough for the rest of the year. It's complex but i really like it.
The sound was great and the support bands were great too. (didn't know we had such bands, at that level in our own country). Any one ever heard of Arabesque and Suncaged? I knew about suncaged but never heard of Arabesque. I don't like female leadvocals in metal, i don't know why, i'm just not into it. But this was ok, maybe because of the music, i don't know. Although, i like Nightwish too....
Well, just wondering if any one here, went to see Zero hour too.
Hah, in the other room, Richie Blackmore was playing. Man, i don't know was has gotten in to him, but he didn't allow the crowd to drink at the place (they had to buy and drink it at the bar outside)! They weren't allowed to stand, the place was filled with chairs and last but not least, they weren't allowed to freak out or dance! They had to sit still...man, what is this? Glad i went to Zero hour, i can tell you that!
Well, within a few weeks i will go to see Sonata Arctica and then it will be done for a few months...Atleast i have Symphony x in Feb..

:hotjump: Iris :hotjump:

Towers of Avarice is a fucking great album and knowing that the chances of watching this excellent band are zero(like many other ones that I love), fills my heart with grief.
U see living in Greece and listening to non comercial metal is a curse! There was one chance with Symphony X (who got to sell well here - that's why they called them here), and that was cancelled.
FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!