Zero Hour news...............

FataMorgana

Fates Warning!!!
Jul 20, 2002
SE, TX, US
www.facebook.com
Hey all,

I know IE and Zero Hour have some fans in common so I hope ya'll don't mind if I post this here.

Thanks,
Stacy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 04, 2006:
BREAKING NEWS: Zero Hour Announces New Lead Singer
Jasun, Troy & Mike are very pleased to announce that Chris Salinas (formerly of Power of Omens) is the new vocalist for Zero Hour. The guys couldn't ask for a better person and vocalist for the band. This will be the lineup for many CDs and live appearances.
Zero Hour recorded a track to see how the four members would work together in the studio (Finding out from our past that this is a very, very important issue with band) and that everyone was willing to put in the maximum effort possible. The results are simply the best Zero Hour has ever had and we are excited to share a 2 minute clip of the song "Evidence of the Unseen". Zero Hour has written all the material for "Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" and looks to track all the material once Zero Hour has finished negotiations for the new disc.
Thank you all for your continued support and this Zero Hour CD WILL push the limits to this date for Zero Hour fans.
METAL!!!
Jasun, Troy, Mike and Chris...........ZERO HOUR!!!

Click here to hear the sound clip of Evidence of the Unseen

For other recent news about the band and the upcoming CD Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond check out the Zero Hour / Death Machine Forum

and Tim's friends with them (like many others, they are so lovable :))

I haven't checked out the file yet, hell I just picked up the last cd finally!! Do you know why the singer on the CD is not in the band anymore?