Zimmers Hole

But of course I listen to Zimmer's Hole. In fact, it was partially my fault that a college in upstate New York apparently had a dorm cranking the band's material and screaming lines from songs at one another...

I totally love Zimmers hole music, specially the new album, in fact I think that the band its my favorite when it comes to Devins work, I just cant resist music with a sense of humour, and skillfully composed too!

zimmer's hole is produced/assisted by Devin. He is not a member nor is he ibolbed to the same extent as Byron or Jed. That's not to say he's entirely uninvolved with the writing/playing.

I am sorry. Wile laid up with some knee problems, I began pounding out a Devin FAQ. So, I've gotten a bit anal of late. Funny thing is that chances are it will never be posted.

Jed might. He does float around online. However, I have yet to see anybody who matches my perception of his typing style which would be extremely METAL.

I saw them live on saturday when they were playing their first europe-show (With Full Force festival, Leipzig/Germany). A really funny gig... great music, pyros, cheese, and the singer burnt his beard when he tried to spit fire... :lol: