other stuff

Yeah, I'd recommend 'heavy as a really...'. I don't know if this would be an accurate description of either album, but City is a cleaner, or maybe better produced album than its predecessor, but I couldn't say which is better. They're both great. However, I noticed you didn't mention that you have the SYL live album (No sleep til bedtime): this is a truly unique live album (for me at least) 'cuz I listen to this one more than the others. It has songs from both, but it's just so goddamn fucking cool. If you had to choose between the live album and 'Heavy as a really...', I recommend the live album by far. Good luck!

yup, live album is better. and get Zimmer's Holes "Legion of flames" that is one of my favorite albums, 20 tracks!! you'll love it!! I hope.

and don't forget Devin Townsends "Punky Bruster" this is also one of Devins greatest albums, it has a funny story, and the punk songs on this album actually sounds good. should buy it.

ok that's it, enjoy the music

"Heavy as a Heavy Thing" is good, but lacks the strength of "City". The same goes for Zimmers Hole first album, as it's good, but not as polished as "Legion of flames". Oh, and get "Punky Bruster" and "Ass Sordid Demos".

Zimmers Hole is funny stuff, but not music I really like to listen to. I wouldn't really recommend it.
hmm you could also try to get the Christeen EP which features four demo tracks off Infinity.