Zines worth checking out?

We (myself, Jean-Pierre (doesn't post here), and swizzlenuts) are thinking about turning our blog into a printed zine at some point. Whether or not you would want to read it is another matter.

I've heard incredible things about this particular zine, but the hefty price to ship to the U.S makes me hesitant.

image011.jpg

Doomsday Testament MMIX – Magazine of obscure audial propaganda (MMIX)
The first testament of the doomsday promises written amoral banter.
Words of apocalyptic prophecies uttered through the mediums of the occult hordes of the blackest metal and individuals of obscure spirit. A corrosion upon moralistic values released in CXXX blood numbered copies. This is not a scripture essentially dedicated to the values of a musical genre but rather one obsessed with the deeper aspects behind the drapes of the Black Metal amphitheatre.
Which are the unearthly goals and forces of motivation that fuels these persons’ use of the musical proclamation medium?

The elected standard-bearers of doomsday are:

Horns (CHI), Wod (SWE), Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult (GER), Kaosritual (NOR), Hetroertzen (CHI), Celestial Bloodshed (NOR), Sons Of Fenris (FRA) & Tomhet (SWE).

In addition to the preaching of these murky gatherings there are also occult writings sections, reviews of later published propaganda and more to make the seal upon this testament valid.

Prices: 60 SEK / €5,50 / US$8
All prices exclude postage (see postage table below). For orders write to the contact address.

imagedoomsday.jpg

contact - lord_thurisaz@hotmail.com

We (myself, Jean-Pierre (doesn't post here), and swizzlenuts) are thinking about turning our blog into a printed zine at some point. Whether or not you would want to read it is another matter.

This will happen in the next couple months. Almost done...